• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted V-Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mu1166

Reaction score
I am looking for a nice used Max. Preferably mostly stock. I don't really care what year, or color. Looking to spend no more that 5500. Unless someone out there is up to trade for a 2004 kawasaki Z-1000.

Where are you at?

Dah,Never mind ,I see know.Iowa..

There's a decent looking 93 on ebay but its got 40k miles.Seat looks trashed.

Last edited:
I am looking for a nice used Max. Preferably mostly stock. I don't really care what year, or color. Looking to spend no more that 5500. Unless someone out there is up to trade for a 2004 kawasaki Z-1000.

Mines not for sale but where in IA are you at?:ummm:

I'm in the the Q.C.

I hear that rally gets pretty wild up there in Algona. :stretche:

Mark

Yeah, the ralley is a blast up here. You just have to keep an 'open' mind and not be to stupid and you will have a blast. It can be one hell of a 3 days...

Damn, I just got a V max when I wanted a '04 Z1000. Too bad your so far away.. Z1000's are fun!

Ahh... Your really better off...:whistlin:

The Z1000's are nice bikes and all but have no nuts down low... Pretty much have twist its nipples to get it to go... But it WILL go...:whistlin:

Yeah, the Z is plenty of fun to ride. Everyone says that it doesn't have much down low, but a good set of pipes and a PCIII take care of some of this.

I still have it if anyone is looking...

Back