Wax and other car/MC cleaning stuff

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Hey all,

Some of the members (who have met me and seen my rides) know that I am uber anal about my 2 and 4 wheeled toys. I am VERY picky about what I use on them and how they are treated.

Well I used to think I was all alone and the only one that went WAY past the extreme with these things but come to find out I am not. I have found a great resource for keeping my rides looking as good as the day I bought them if not better. http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/index.php

The owner of this site and this company is a great guy. He started this company about 9 years ago to make a better product and to try to keep it all here in the USA. His micro fiber towels are with out a doubt the best I have EVER used and the ones at Target or anywhere locally don't hold a match let alone a candle to his. If you've never used Micro Fiber you need to start. They are truly amazing at drying and polishing without adding scratches to the finish.

Take a look at his website and also at his store http://www.adamspolishes.com/

The site is to offer help with detailing your vehicle big or small.

See my latest pics of my car after a 8 hour detail with my Porter Cable DA and his products.

I know it seems odd to think so highly of them but they truly offer the customer service that others so desperately need to. Hell I was having issues with a product (my fault) and the owner gave me his cell number to call him... DAMN!

Anyway.... I know they're not cheap but if you love your vehicles as much as I do you'll try it. At least buy one set of micro fiber towels and a bottle of detail spray and tell me it isn't the best you've used. He tests all the others and then his and makes sure his is always better. They have a 110% guarantee you'll like it so what do you have to lose?

I am in no way affiliated with this company or in anyway getting kick backs. I am just that impressed.

If you want some but are unsure what to get, let me know and I will help you.

You can also watch his videos on his site or on youtube.

The pics below were before putting their Brilliant Spray Glaze on. The Glaze actually puts more depth into the finish and actually makes it shinier and reduces the amount of dust that sticks to the finish! (and shine it does!) I also hadn't finish cleaning the exhaust and the tires weren't done. sorry...

Chris

Attachments

• G8GT Adams Shine 3.jpg
    G8GT Adams Shine 3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 32
  • G8GT Adams Shine 4.jpg
    G8GT Adams Shine 4.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 31
  • G8GT Adams Shine 5.jpg
    G8GT Adams Shine 5.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 36
  • G8GT Adams shine.jpg
    G8GT Adams shine.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 24
  • G8GT Adams shine 2.jpg
    G8GT Adams shine 2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 28
I am uber anal about my toys.

TMI :whistlin:

On a serious note, +1 on the Adams. I got into thier polishes this past summer.

I have the stock 26-year-old paint on my Dodge truck, and the stuff brought it back to new luster. I didn't use the P/C DA like Chris, but a orbital buffer that I picked up at Schucks for cheap.

Before I was using Mother's products, and was a big fan of Turtle Wax Platinum series.

My P/U truck is next. I've had it since new so it's in really good condition but when I got it Micro Fiber didn't exist so I've got a lot of recovery work to do on it. Another good 8-10 hours worth is my guess. The only good thing is it's not so DAMN low... lol

The max is going to get the Adams treatment pretty soon as well.

Oh and if you want a discount type in GRRRR8 into the coupon code box and receive 10% off.

Back