Well I did it.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehardy

Reaction score
I have always wanted a Venture just because it made sense to me if you love the Vmax and you are familiar with it the Venture is not a step down too far.
What I was wondering is if anyone has both. And is there a good Venture site as this because you guys have been great to me. Yes I have done a search and found some sites but I just wanted your opinions were on the best ones.
Thanks Mike

i have a venture on my future bikes list also. just wish theyd make one with the gen 2 motor in it, thats what ive always wanted anyway. comfort for me and my girl and ass kicking.

I haven't moved up to the Venture yet , waiting for older age to set in , so just a Royal Star so far .

Try www.venturers.org for a Venture / Royal Star forum / group

Attachments

• DSC00523.jpg
    DSC00523.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00519.jpg
    DSC00519.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 20
I have had both, and at the same time. There are a few Venture forums out there but I would recommend the same one as Mike, venturerider.org, as the best one out there. Don, and the whole site, are as friendly and informative as this site is.

As for the Venture it's a great bike but does have one or two short comings you'll find really quick. The most noticeable is the height and the slow speed handling. One of the first things I did was lower it some and the improvement in the slow speed handling was extremely noticeable. The bike is great for long distance riding and just like the Vmax everyone has theirs set up differently. If there are any questions I can help with just fire away.

Last edited:
Would love to see a Venture HOT ROD Bagger, using all the good pieces and the sound identical to the Max, would be awesome

Back