What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the late response, I meant that they still feel "off" because I haven't broken them in, yet.

Can you explain what ya mean by that?

I got a 777 on the back, only have 3 miles on it, from a trip to the gas station, so its hard to say how it feels compared to the Metzler I had prior.

I replaced my head bearings before riding on the 777, so my ride is many times better (well, from what I could tell in 3 miles anyway). 🤣

T$

Added this fone holder Kabob yesterday. Bought it awhile back based on a referral from here if my memory serves.. and it may not serve at all.. :confused:

Looks cool. Locks when closed onto fone. plenty of adjustability in any direction I need. I haven't tried it out yet. And I couldn't take a pic of it with the fone in it, ..well, cuz my fone would be in it. 🤣

Feels like it could be "bouncy" during riding, as the plastic bar mount is really flexy. I suppose that's better than hard n brittle though. as long as It holds the fone, and I don't have to.

20210816_175912.jpg

T$

I'm learning 'Again' the hard way. You can paint a Turd, but it's still a Turd. Being an Ole' Grumpy guy, I should already know that. This bike may be up for sale soon if it aggravates me to much......

I'm learning 'Again' the hard way. You can paint a Turd, but it's still a Turd. Being an Ole' Grumpy guy, I should already know that. This bike may be up for sale soon if it aggravates me to much......
Stick by it dude.

There are very few jobs I have done on my bikes and cars that are cost effective, but the knowledge and feeling of achievement is priceless.

Stick by it dude.

There are very few jobs I have done on my bikes and cars that are cost effective, but the knowledge and feeling of achievement is priceless.
Yeah, I know but always something. This morning I think I found the short. When I hit the brakes the 2nd 10amp fuse blows. Getting there, little by little. For some reason no one wants to be around me when working on this project. Even my new Doggy hangs back. The neighbors shuttering up their windows and double locking doors. Got so frustrated I took the 84' Venture out for a ride the other day. Just because I wanted to be on a bike that runs like it should..... :mad:

For some reason no one wants to be around me when working on this project. Even my new Doggy hangs back. The neighbors shuttering up their windows and double locking doors.
That's normal, every living thing from a microbe to my wife stays out my way when I'm working on old vehicles, even the neighbors cat stays out my way. 🐱

It's a very lonely game mate.

Can someone tell me what the Allen wrenches metric sizes are needed for a Gen 1 on board tool kit. My bike came without one and I'm trying to get one together.

Latest posts

Back