What most of us are feeling right now...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, your right. Mine is in no condition to ride right now but hopefully in a few weeks i will have it back together and we get some dry, warmer days.

My plan is to travel south during these cold months.. After I retire that is

FINALLY rode to work today! :)
Moved to Memphis in January, and this is my first ride to work.
Big move from OKC, and rain for weeks.

Same here, South Texas during mid Jan to end of Feb, just a few years away.

I'm thinking you should be in TX until April if you want a break from the worst snow in the U.P.

I left SW Michigan 45+ years ago, for south Florida, and I don't miss it, there is a much-better economy here, and of-course year-round riding! If I want to go for a visit, I'll fly there.

Looks like we're going to be blessed with another 12-22" of heavy wet snow over the next two days. This happened about now in 2013 and I was snowed in for 10 days, out of power for over two weeks. I was cutting trees out of the roadway for two days before I could get out and a plow could get in. This smells like it could be more of that.

Those of you in the sun right now, go ahead and do an aggressive stop light leave in my name, just once. Thank you.

I did at every stop yesterday, thought I was busted by a leo, luckily it wasn't lol. My only idea was to play dumb and say the dealer didn't fix this clutch, it's still slipping!!!

Just did the tail yesterday. First ride of the season. Rented a cabin in coker creek near Tellico Plains Tennessee for a 4 day weekend. 65 and sunny. Ride back along 143 across the top of the mountain was amazing but really cold. Still snow and ice along the roadside. Bike got a little sluggish above 4K in altitude. Tuned it at my house about 400 ft above sea level.
Scraping pegs 2 up with a grin ear to ear. Probably the best ride of my life....so far.

Momma’s idea.

I also want for a blast today. But I gotta ask... What is your rear brake pedal doing all the way up in the air like that? I had to lower mine too avoid locking up the rear wheel I'm surprised.

I never could could get comfortable enough to drag the pegs on my gen 1. Different story with my gen 2. I started dragging pegs after a few weeks of ownership. I felt like mcgilla gorilla on the gen 1, I'm 5'11" 200lbs. I feel right at home on the gen 2.

8F4131CE-6E8D-4199-827F-B16294DB1773.jpeg 80F570C1-B2E1-4ADD-A562-0640E497CBE6.jpeg
I never could could get comfortable enough to drag the pegs on my gen 1. Different story with my gen 2. I started dragging pegs after a few weeks of ownership. I felt like mcgilla gorilla on the gen 1, I'm 5'11" 200lbs. I feel right at home on the gen 2.
I’m almost exactly the same size. Bike is an inch or two lower than stock. Real bitch to get on the center stand for service. Center stand removed except for service. Had to cut an inch off the side stand shaft and weld the foot and ball back on so it would sit right.

Really been wanting to get a windshield, So I went and bought one on Monday. Picking it up on Saturday as I couldn’t fit it in my car. About 3 plus hours from the house. Hoping for good weather between Milwaukee and Indy.

Back