What would you pay?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
I have a good friend that's getting ready to pull the trigger on an 05 20th Anny Max. It's got what looks to be Holeshot cans on a stock header, adjustable rear shocks, shift light, Corbin seat, and only 34XX miles on it. I told him if he could get it for around 8K he would be lookin' good. The stealership is asking 9K for it.

Your thoughts fellas?

Thanks,
Dustin

Well they called him back and said 8200 for the bike. What would you do? I think Monday he's going down there to possibly pick it up. Any words of encouragment or reassurance that it's a fair price?

Average retail is about $8500. $8000 would be a good price.

Just to thow this out there, I just snagged a new 07 for 10k. Man I can't wait to pick her up.

Sounds good to me!

They're probably Jardine cans though. They make a slip on that looks like Dale's cans.

Chris

I'D TRY TO GET EVEN A 30 DAY WARRANTY , EVEN IF IT COSTS A LITTLE BIT , IF ITS BEEN SITTING , THE CABS COULD BE GUMMED-UP ! BUT I STILL THINK ITS A GOOD DEAL ! :punk:

dealer around my way had a used of trying to get 11k because its the start of riding season new 06 or 07..$ 9750.all depends what time of year you buy.. i would not buy a used max for 8k for another 10 dollars a month go new

dealer around my way had a used of trying to get 11k because its the start of riding season new 06 or 07..$ 9750.all depends what time of year you buy.. i would not buy a used max for 8k for another 10 dollars a month go new

agreed, hence the new 07 in my garage :biglaugh:

No new ones around here, then he's paying another 6-800 to ship it. He is still on the fence, goes back and forth. Not sure if he's gonna get it now.

THATS A GOOD POINT ! I HAVE NEVER HAD NEW CARS , BUT HAVE ALWAYS BOUGHT NEW MOTORCYCLES !

I just picked up an '05 for $8500 CAD. The BBV in Canada is $9300, even though, to compete with the US sales, new ones are going for $9999.
I went used because I said I'd never throw 2 K out the door in taxes again. Luckily, I found my Max in mint condition, previously owned by a retired fire chief.

Back