What's the most weight you've shaved off your bike?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for the links. That's one sick VMax. I wonder what the weight savings are of the things I listed minus replacing the frame. I think the frame would be a huge expense.

TheKneeSlider website is pretty cool. Lots of stuff on there... like the V8 Hayabusa engine...

The frame on that bike is stock but modified and with a huge cross brace. Also, there are lighter front ends out there and lighter wheels.

Frame itself is 50lbs or so but not sure how much you could save changing it out. That would be tough with all the tabs that hold the various brackets on.

Sean

The frame on that bike is stock but modified and with a huge cross brace. Also, there are lighter front ends out there and lighter wheels.

Frame itself is 50lbs or so but not sure how much you could save changing it out. That would be tough with all the tabs that hold the various brackets on.

Sean

No, I meant using the Steelheart frame as the starting point not the Kainzinger frame:ummm:

Latest posts

Back