Who here has taken Total Control riding...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried but I asked them to hold my beer and watch this....... Fired up my VMAX... Clicked it up into 2nd and laid a 200ft long smokey burnout.. I said how was that for control.
They told me to leave, so I asked for my beer back and smoked the tire out of there....

Nope never been to a riding course.

I bought a V-Star and rode 10,000 miles. Then I took Hardley's Rider's Edge course, and learned I'd been damned lucky. I don't want to fly with a pilot who taught himself to fly, but I taught myself to ride, and I don't know enough to teach a motorcycle rider's course. I don't know it all now, and in fact plan to take an advanced rider's course, but I know a hell of a lot more now than I did.

It comes down to what works for you. Age probably comes into the equation. When you're young, you don't think the worst will ever happen. When you're my age, you know it can.

I want to take these classes. One of the instructors is a VMOA member.
But I noticed they don't have any prices on their sites.
So I'm guessing it's cost is... If you have to ask, You can't afford it.

Rider's Edge was $325. 12 hours classroom (3 nights--4 hours per) and 12 hours on their bikes ( 6 hours Saturday, 6 hours Sunday). They fed us lunch on Sat. and Sun. (good feed). All you needed to bring was yourself, helmet and gloves.

Back