who's going to " The Chill " bike show?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
I was wondering who is going to the bike show this weekend in Wichita Kansas?:confused2:

Scooter

I was hoping that several could get together and meet face to face. I have plans to meet Sean and get a few bits and pieces from him .

Scooter

looks like you guys are going to miss out!... I will keep you posted on how the show is..

Scooter

would love to go since its right here in the back yard but I gotta work all weekend.

Well I was at the bike show on Sat. The show ( in my mind ) was HUGE! for the very first year. Several venders , food stands , half naked chicks signing their photos on calendars that they were in. I actually could never get close enough to see the calandars, because the line was like a mob of . leather jacketed, bearded , pot bellied men ! LOL that pretty much describes all so called bikers right? Over all I was very impressed by the products that are available for bikes . Also the talent and innovation that some of the people had. I hung out with Sean pretty much all day, sat in the booth . Chatted with his friends and had no information what so ever for potential customers. But by the end of the day this bald , goatee, pot bellied guy had some of it figured out. After the show Sean , family and friends went out to Chilis for a bite to eat. We chatted it up for a while , then off to Sean's shop. By this time it has to be pushin midnight. Got all the parts that I needed , OH and Redbone I saw your engine at Sean's shop on the work bench. I asked Sean about the box that was sitting on top of it was all about . Labeled " C 4 explosives " I asked three times because I thought Sean might be hard of hearing but desided he was just avoiding the question, I probably was suppose to be quiet ( sorry Sean I think I slipped ). No on a seriouse note Redbone your engine is not next to a box of C 4. So then off to the Morley's house, I was so thankful I was subjected to Sean and wife Beth's hospitality for the night. Very nice people as many of you already know , that been invited to stay. Now this morning back to the show for a few more hours and then hitting the road back to work. Everyone should consider comming to this show next year it was fun. Especially if you have never met Sean and his family and all his Vmax friends. I hopfully will be back in the future but the 17 1/2 hour drive ( according to map quest ) is kind of a hard one to do. I might have to ship my bike then fly LOL , I'm such a wuss!

Sean, Beth, Kevin , Shannen , Chris ( I hope I get the rest of these correct ) Erin , Anthony , and Ryan thanks for your hospitality . I had a great time with each and everyone you. Oh Sean and Beth congrats on your recent Marriage . Kevin and Shannen enjoy your up comming marriage , oh I want some wedding pictures of Sean in Wranglers and cowboy boots...

Thanks again for everything it was Great!

88VMX12 - AKA Scooter , ARKA Gannon Schutte

Last edited:
Well I was at the bike show on Sat. The show ( in my mind ) was HUGE! for the very first year. Several venders , food stands , half naked chicks signing their photos on calendars that they were in. I actually could never get close enough to see the calandars, because the line was like a mob of . leather jacketed, bearded , pot bellied men ! LOL that pretty much describes all so called bikers right? Over all I was very impressed by the products that are available for bikes . Also the talent and innovation that some of the people had. I hung out with Sean pretty much all day, sat in the booth . Chatted with his friends and had no information what so ever for potential customers. But by the end of the day this bald , goatee, pot bellied guy had some of it figured out. After the show Sean , family and friends went out to Chilis for a bite to eat. We chatted it up for a while , then off to Sean's shop. By this time it has to be pushin midnight. Got all the parts that I needed , OH and Redbone I saw your engine at Sean's shop on the work bench. I asked Sean about the box that was sitting on top of it was all about . Labeled " C 4 explosives " I asked three times because I thought Sean might be hard of hearing but desided he was just avoiding the question, I probably was suppose to be quiet ( sorry Sean I think I slipped ). No on a seriouse note Redbone your engine is not next to a box of C 4. So then off to the Morley's house, I was so thankful I was subjected to Sean and wife Beth's hospitality for the night. Very nice people as many of you already know , that been invited to stay. Now this morning back to the show for a few more hours and then hitting the road back to work. Everyone should consider comming to this show next year it was fun. Especially if you have never met Sean and his family and all his Vmax friends. I hopfully will be back in the future but the 17 1/2 hour drive ( according to map quest ) is kind of a hard one to do. I might have to ship my bike then fly LOL , I'm such a wuss!

Sean, Beth, Kevin , Shannen , Chris ( I hope I get the rest of these correct ) Erin , Anthony , and Ryan thanks for your hospitality . I had a great time with each and everyone you. Oh Sean and Beth congrats on your recent Marriage . Kevin and Shannen enjoy your up comming marriage , oh I want some wedding pictures of Sean in Wranglers and cowboy boots...

Thanks again for everything it was Great!

88VMX12 - AKA Scooter , ARKA Gannon Schutte
Excellant report! Did you get any pictures from the show? I know my motor is in great hands and even if he needs to use c4 on it I'm sure it will be ok. :punk:

Pics should be forthcoming soon. I did enjoy the shop, meeting gannon, and watching the people's reactions to the vmax's (most freak out when they see the old dragbike lol).

I hope to pull apart the three engines in the shop sometime this week! A lot to do for sure.

Sean

Back