Wide Open SuperTrapp Consequences?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remeber Me

Reaction score
Are there any consequences to running a wide open Supertrapp? I left the baffle in and has stock jetting at sea level. It had 7 disks before with a closed end.

It sounds a little louder but not as much as you would think.

An earache, and pissed off neighbors?:hmmm:

I suppose the old saying that a free flow exhaust doesn't do the valves or power any good would apply as well.

I can only hope about the neighbors. They've been pissing me off for years. But it might be a little too open. I'll try putting the disks back on with a few washers as shims (equal to a few more disks).

Guy I rode with the other day had some kind of S/trapps on his max with few or no baffles. I couldn't ride next to or behind him it was loud......

Neighbors??

Who cares?

I was drying my wifes car out in the drriveway last night with a gas powered leaf blower...

It was 10:00 PM so my neighbors already hate me anyhow.....

Rusty

I was drying my wifes car out in the drriveway last night with a gas powered leaf blower...

Great Idea! I need to tell my friend about this one. He hates his neighbor so much, that on quiet Saturday afternoons he pushes his old lawn mower with no muffler to the property line (against his 6' privacy fence) and just let's it sit there running wide open until the gas runs out. His neighbor is the biggest beeaatchh one could ever meet.

Back