Will Smith slaps Chris Rock 20 times, video.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yesterday
BTW it was only 1 slap, not 20.
Ill tell ya what is terrible about the "Will Smith Slap" is that an ambassador for POC to the world sent the message to every child that if someone insults you, your wife or anyone else that you should react with violence. I guess when you are a privileged actor you can commit assault, on camera, on national tv and get away with it.

I am so far removed from anything Hollyweird does. Last movie I saw in the theater was the remake of the Planet of the Apes and it was horrible. I thought this was something from years ago making the rounds again. I dont watch TV/Satellite/Cable. Not into the streaming services. I have converted 6000-7000 DVDs so when I am in the mood to watch something....its that with zero commercials or outside interference. Radio is the same way. Pirated music on a hard drive that I listen to.

So in short, one Hollyweird bitch slapped another? Is it weird that I am not even curious to know why there was a bitchslapfest? And someone mentioned it....actors acting. Nothing more.

Any fighters here(boxers etc)? Upper body movement of Chris Rock seems like:
1.He perfectly avoided or almost avoided the slap.
2.It was staged and trained.
Rock's hands were behind like he was waiting for the slap w/o any intention to block it.

Read a good conspiracy theory this morning, and, since conspiracy theories magically keep becoming fact, here it is:

the oscars suck, 2nd lowest rating all time. Jada has alopecia or whatever.
Pfizer sponsors the oscars
Pfizer has stage 3 trials for alopecia and is ready to release to market.

Would it realllly surprise anyone that is was staged? I mean, Pfizer only made how much with the EUA “vaccine”?

The sheep will swallow it whole without a second thought as always.

https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/news/pfizer-ritlecitinib-alopecia-areata/
conspiracy.jpg

Time between conspiracy and truth is only about 6 months now.

And anyone who believes in this junk science, especially from a company that paid the largest criminal fine in history, deserves everything that is coming their way.

Time between conspiracy and truth is only about 6 months now.

And anyone who believes in this junk science, especially from a company that paid the largest criminal fine in history, deserves everything that is coming their way.

well? Thank god my son listened to not join up when all his friends were.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/the-department-of-defense-just-got?s=r

Told. Ya. So. A. Year. And. A. Half. Ago.

oh, and I’m a Trunp supporter without any backup to an argument🙄🙄🙄🙄

sometimes it takes a year to actually come to light

Myocydartis up 276%. WoW

Let’s go Brandon, Fuuuuck Joe Biden

Back