Winter vboost?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Hello members,

Have you received your copy of the WINTER VBOOST? Its in the mail for sure but snail mail takes awhile being its bulked shipped from the USA westcoast now. This is the largest ever printed copy of the VBOOST existance in FULL COLOR!

I hope everyone enjoys their copy once they receive it....

Take care and ride safe

I received mine, looks good but haven't had time to read all the articles yet. It looks like a few from across the pond have added some content, lots of unique Vmax's and experiance to share from the European contingent!:punk:

Very true, there is a lot of new content from across the waters. As we know, most of the innovative technology comes from abroad and we are trying to reach out to them for future articles. The VMAX has been and always will be mostly modded out to the max oversees where all the goodies reside!

Enjoy your reading!

Mike

I received mine, looks good but haven't had time to read all the articles yet. It looks like a few from across the pond have added some content, lots of unique Vmax's and experiance to share from the European contingent!:punk:

Michael,
got mine in the mail a little over a week ago. Like Brian said... still looking over all the international articles in this edition. Very nice.

Latest posts

Back