Wisconsin riders???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fondy

Reaction score
Anybody from Wisconsin on here? I live in fond du lac.
if anyone is in the area and wants to ride sometime, shoot me a pm!

Wisconsin Riders - This is really very easy! Lay out a good road for a great ride. Pick a local motel to designate as a HQ. Pick a weekend for the ride and post the info - Give us 30 days notice to arrange time off and book a room. And Behold- You have a great group of Vmax owners ready to ride together for the next two days. VMOA needs a Wisconsin chapter leader since Dan Anderson moved away and the Great Lakes REgion Vmaxers would love to do a Wisconsin Rally. If you aren't a Vmoa member don't let that stop you. Just had 22 Vmaxers at the Michigan Rally and the organizers are no longer Vmoa members.
Rick Rash

I'm in the eastern U.P. but possibly could meet up for a mid to northern Wisconsin ride. I'll will stay tuned to see what developes.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk w/ vboost!

Id be game. Dont know if I'd be the best guy to organize something like this tho. I'm still kind of a motorcycle newbie. When I ride its usually just within probably a 40 mile radius of fond du lac. Not sure of a good area to ride for something like this. If somebody with more experience would organize it Id definitely try and make it.

Wisconsin Riders - This is really very easy! Lay out a good road for a great ride. Pick a local motel to designate as a HQ. Pick a weekend for the ride and post the info - Give us 30 days notice to arrange time off and book a room. And Behold- You have a great group of Vmax owners ready to ride together for the next two days. VMOA needs a Wisconsin chapter leader since Dan Anderson moved away and the Great Lakes REgion Vmaxers would love to do a Wisconsin Rally. If you aren't a Vmoa member don't let that stop you. Just had 22 Vmaxers at the Michigan Rally and the organizers are no longer Vmoa members.
Rick Rash

I'm in Neenah, West side of Lake Winnebago. Newer to area, not many V Max's seen around these parts.

Brian

Hit me up come springtime, and maybe I'll ride up to Neenah and we go for a ride. Sometimes I take a ride around the Lake.

I am down in Naperville, Il that is south of you several hours, but have traveled up to Madison, Wi many times for work. However, I have just retired this past Friday and don't have any reason to travel up that way anymore but love the area. I am always up for a reason to ride, of course until I get another job! Anyone can hit me up if in the area of Naperville, IL any time. Just PM me!

Hit me up come springtime, and maybe I'll ride up to Neenah and we go for a ride. Sometimes I take a ride around the Lake.

Yeah, sure. I don't see many Vmax's riding around, that's for sure.

I have been around the lake once with it now, nice ride. ~85 miles for me.

Brian

If there's a northern ride I would most likely be up for it. It's a full 8 hr ride to Eau Claire but I'd more than likely ride most of the day before so I could explore some new routes on the west end of the U.P./ NE Wisconsin area.

I rode to Wisconsin from Co. Springs two days after I bought it last August, and I'm from there. Does that count?

Latest posts

Back