Women pulls gun on bikers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a Vinnie from Utica, NY who went with a bunch of us on the 'Pizza Run' a number of years ago....we drove up to Canton, NY, stuffed ourselves and drove back, same day.

Anyhow there was some fool in a big Expedition (I think it was) who would pass a couple bikes and cut in....real crazy....and this was still in town. He ran a couple inches behind Rovic for awhile and I thought for sure there was going to be some huge problems but we hit the end of speed sign and left that asshole far behind!

Maybe you aren't the right Vinnie??? :confused2:

Yep, I guess I'm the wrong one. I did used to ride Jersey when I lived there with my old '88 Vmax. We ran in Jersey, PA, NY, and CT (to Danbury). Was a blast back then. Rode wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too fast too. Luckily I made it out of that state alive and not incarcerated, hahaha.

I ran with a bunch of 'yutes' back then.
'Hey watcha takin' a bunch a' crapolla about all them yutes????'

Hahaha,
Vinnie

Yep, I guess I'm the wrong one. I did used to ride Jersey when I lived there with my old '88 Vmax. We ran in Jersey, PA, NY, and CT (to Danbury). Was a blast back then. Rode wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too fast too. Luckily I made it out of that state alive and not incarcerated, hahaha.

I ran with a bunch of 'yutes' back then.
'Hey watcha takin' a bunch a' crapolla about all them yutes????'

Hahaha,
Vinnie

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: It's all good! :punk:

Back