wooble, why, how to stop it

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luggage or maybe wheel alignment? Holy road rash...my arms feel burnt just watching that.

Not dressed for success, that's for sure. Riding a motorcycle,to me, isn't like sitting back on the couch watching TV. When a wobble starts, you don't have a lot of time to stop it. Get your weight forward, don't hit the brakes hard.

Who knows? But that little half helmet certainly didnt keep his face off the ground, and his next shower (road rash) will be something that he always remembers.

Wow, that hurts!

"Ah kin ride through it!!!"

It looks like he decided to stay with the bike after he got caught under it...at that point, it's too-late to separate. Man, can you imagine what was happening to his palms as he surfed the asphalt? Best advertisement for gear I've seen in awhile.

Wow, that hurts!

"Ah kin ride through it!!!"

It looks like he decided to stay with the bike after he got caught under it...at that point, it's too-late to separate. Man, can you imagine what was happening to his palms as he surfed the asphalt? Best advertisement for gear I've seen in awhile.
Rite? Gotta dress for the slide not the ride. He certainly did some sliding. Really strange how that went down. Maybe combo unbalanced cargo and some gusty wind and tire pressure?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Did anyone hear the sounds of police sirens, and someone on a loudspeaker when he fell?

Was this guy running from the cops or something??

The guy in the car says "Call 911" twice, on the video so maybe not?
Either way, that's a bad situation right there..

I think he had too much weight in his saddlebags and maybe one of his forks was low on oil compared to the other fork.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back