You want $50 of my money, come and race me for it.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Ok I am going to put it out there to any fast street bike.

$50 to the guy that can run the best of 3 against me in a heads up no nitrous STREET ridden bike. I don't want to see a grudge bike show up that isn't a licensed and daily ridden bike. Because thats what I ll be running and so should you. To prove it, I will ride my bike up there 50 miles, pull through the gates and right to the stagings lanes. You should do the same. I will bring a truck and trailer in case we break. ( knock on wood ).

Its a .500 tree and anything faster than 11.99 must have full gear ( meaning leather pants for more serious machines, or atleast some type of protective pants for slower bikes ). You should be well faster than an 11.99 if you want to come out for the $50.

The track ( if we go to Lapeer ) is a little bumpy on the top end, if you run faster than 150 mph you will notice it. I am giving you a heads up on that. I ve done 160 mph and it makes me nervous sometimes.

I ll offer $25 to the guy that can tree me with a better reaction time and $25 to the guy that wants to bracket race and runs closer to his dial than I do.

Heads up will be run on a Test N Tune day or on a Race day that has TNT running in between. Brackets will be run on TNT days and Race days and you will have to give your ET before we line up if its a TNT only day. Obviously RT times can be anything.

So lets pick a date, a place ( in Michigan, I ll get you out of state guys at some point in 2014 ) and make it happen!

And of course.... you want to smack talk and run for more money.... then let it begin!

I challenge you to put your money where you mouth is! :punk:

Of course this is for fun, but some of you guys I think need a little prodding to get to the track and have some fun!

And to be honest, you guys that have gone with me, know I am super helpful with teaching you how to race.

So lets be serious guys, lets make this happen. Lets have a good turnout and have some fun! If you have never been to the track, its a good time and its safe!

Todd

Wow! Todd that is incredible! What you are really saying is anybody on any bike can get paid to come to a dragstrip day. Those of us with gen 1s could get paid for a hole shot, a bracket race, or a failure of your bike! That is an incredible offer esp on a bike that we all know should do, but you haven't even run yet.

Might want to qualify the holeshot thing. Is that the FIRST guy, of EVERY guy that gets a hole shot on you? I would assume it has to be done heads up, not just comparing time slips.

TO weigh 127lbs again and have a 163hp, 420 lbs. bike and be able to hit single digit reaction times again!

Can't wait! It will be a great day! thanks for the promotion to get people there!

When I was racing my drag bikes, I lived a mile away from the track. I would be the only guy that drove my "street bike" over to the track on a 12" slick <BMFG> Of course I guess one could park at the school, unload the bike , and drive about anything from there!

Hmmmm I can tell you guy this i have run Todd many time's at the drag strip and he can run but he does have a big weak spot he red lights alot. It looks to me like we can all show up run Todd and if all of us beat Todd he has to pay each one of us and if we dont win we dont have to pay anything. I dont know about you guy's but i will take this challenge Todd. I can almost guarantee that Todd will red light at least one time out of the three runs. So if we run bracket we all have a great chance to take his money. So how about this Todd me and you run bracket two times and if one of us red lights at all the other wins. If you win i will pay your entry fee. If i win you give me what you said you would. :peace out bike:

Keep in mind guys the gen one vmax is very conisstent at the track.

Sounds like a deal Mike.
$25 deals to anyone, one time. I won't run 50 times in a row for the same deal. You get one shot to tree me or be closer to your dial in.

I am confident on that one ;). Because when I get my groove on I am there. I'll consistently pull off .009-.020 R/T's if I don't redlight. Brackets, I can pull a string of my time slips and show .005-.010 off my dial in's , so you guys will have to work at that one. And like Craig said, this is a new bike, that I ve never even run and have no idea how to do anything with it. So you can bet I ll be at the track when the snow breaks :)

Wait till we get the racing action at Thunder or when I cruise to another state. I ll really be smack talkin it down if I ride a bike 1000 miles to Florida, pull in the gates and right to the staging lanes to have to race some of you guys!

Todd

This would be Mikes first payout to me for my entry costs..... ;)
300819_454396717927806_675616399_n.jpg

Bring your A game!

a

Attachments

• _K2_8095.JPG
    _K2_8095.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 28
Sounds like a good time. I'll have to get a bit more seat time at the strip to beat your reaction time, unless you red light :biglaugh:. I'm sure I can get Tom and myself to make the trip to the east side. Can't wait for spring.

hard landing

Attachments

• _K2_8479.JPG
    _K2_8479.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 35
  • _K2_8481.JPG
    _K2_8481.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 32
red light.

Attachments

• IMG_8488.JPG
    IMG_8488.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 21
That sounds like fun, I've never raced my B-King at the track, so I have no idea what it'll run but I'll try anything once. Make it happen!!!! :punk:

Red light

Attachments

• _K2_8221.JPG
    _K2_8221.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
Todd got me at the tree.

Attachments

• _K2_8151.JPG
    _K2_8151.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 17
Todd all jacked up

Attachments