You want $50 of my money, come and race me for it.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What he said! don't think "race" think fun. Hell its a chance to run that big beasie out at WOT thru the top of 4th gear. I know most of us only have 3 gears that work at WOT, then a couple of quick shifts to coast down a bit.

Lets not get to sirius about this guys and go back to having fun. If and when i think i want to do a stretch i will. Like scott said someone will always be faster. For me its more about how close i can get to a perfect run accrording to weight and hp. So if you want to make this as fair as possible get dressed in your racing gear and ride up to a local mill or a place that has a scale and sit on your bike and get weighed. We all know how much hp a stock vmax has and most of us have a good idia on a better than stock vmax. besides if you breakout and run faster than the math whats that tell everyone. As far as Todd losing a bunch of money it was me joking with him and good luck taking it from him. Im not saying it cant be done and yes i would laugh my ass of if he had to pay out $25 to everyone that showed up. Hell he would laugh even harder if it happen to me. So i think everyone would enjoy going up against them self and taking that time differance against the other riders. I think Lee and Tom will show up and i know Todd Scott and me will show up and i hope more will hit the track with us this summer. Maybe Todd could set up the race at different tracks and have us all pitch in $25 and the best run gets the pot or maybe best run and best 60'.

I dont know who you have been riding near on the michigan rides craig but i can tell you most are above third gear.

That was my plan. Traveling fun. Guy on the west side might not want to ride out to our side. Well lets set one up on your side.

The whole thing is the fun. If I wanted to seriously grudge race and make money thisis the last place I would be. Because no one would race me. I would hope people would realize that. I am not out to take a top fuel car and race go karts. I am about getting together and having fun.

Todd

Hi guy's, this maybe a cool thing to do. I would be willing to go. If can find a few other guy's around the MD location. I would be interested if the $50.00 drag race with few vmaxer's. No nos bikes all motor. I how far are you guy's from MD. When the weather gets warmer. I would be up to about 600 to 700 miles 1 way.

Back