scoobyvan info

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegetta58

Reaction score
Are these lights up to par? They are listed on ebay.I've seen one that I like better but its daggum $400. These will do just fine for the money if they are quality. Also has anyone installed his temp. sender lowering switch? Ive only had my bike since this winter and I dont like how high the gauge gets all ready and it really gets hot in South Carolina in the summer. Any experience with these thanks:ummm:

Last edited:
I can't speak for the tail light, although I think KJ has this tail light, but the temperature switch seems a bit high.

If you knew what the thread was on the switch and the desired setpoint, you could probably get one for half that cost.

the motorcyclemods taillight is cheaper and i think looks better, but no white underneath light

I just installed both the LED Tail Light and the LED under the Grab Rail Brake light. Quality is good for the price. Installation was cake, Instructions were well written. Yeah you can spend more and get more creative..No time so this fit the Ticket.

He has over 400 reply's on his feedback profile, all perfect.
That's a decent poll of picky Vmax Owners:confused2:

You can pick up a coolant temp sender for a 1988 Nissan Sentra from any parts houses, and it probably would be cheaper than that. I believe that I have seen that tailight in person and its not terribly bright. For $75 the motorcycle mods tailight is hard to beat http://www.motorcyclemods.com/

I just wired in a manual fan switch so I can turn it on or off when the temp goes up past 185 and I have no problems and I made a diagram if you want one i can E mail it to you.
<<Dave>>:punk:

I got the same tail light off ebay modified it myself for $50 bucks it in a couple of my pics. JIM

I can't speak for the tail light, although I think KJ has this tail light, but the temperature switch seems a bit high.

If you knew what the thread was on the switch and the desired setpoint, you could probably get one for half that cost.

I did have one for a while. I sold it when I ordered the new tail section cause it already had a brake light in it. Great guy to deal with. He ships really fast. True plug and play. I would buy all over again if I needed another one.

I bought both lights last year from scoobvan, The rear tail light and the reflector replacement light in the grab bar assembley.

Rear tail is setup as running & brake lights, has 2 single LED bulbs in top plate frame to light up the plate at night.

Reflector can be setup as either brake or running light but not both.

Both are very bright & easily seen on sunniest of days.

Easy install

Attachments

• Picture 129.jpg
    Picture 129.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back