• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

02 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cole2757

Reaction score
i thought i would put it on the forum before i put it on CL. 46k miles. givi screen. hepco becker luggage. sargent seats. they made the rear seat big. used to ride 2 up a lot. progressive fork springs. braided lines & ebc pads. $2400 in jax, fl.
luggage is not as shiny as it looks in the pic.

Attachments

• vmax1.jpg
    vmax1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 113
Well set-up, you have a good tour rig, if it has any extra gas capacity. That's a very decent price, I bet you sell it quickly.

i thought i would put it on the forum before i put it on CL. 46k miles. givi screen. hepco becker luggage. sargent seats. they made the rear seat big. used to ride 2 up a lot. progressive fork springs. braided lines & ebc pads. $2400 in jax, fl.
luggage is not as shiny as it looks in the pic.

This is why I'll never end up selling mine. Even if I really wanted to, I would lose so much of what I put into it to get it to sell in a market where bikes this clean are going for this cheap.

Nice looking bike, man.

Nice looking bike...someone will get a jewel of a ride! If I was in the market, I would buy it in a heartbeat. GLWS :biglaugh:

i cant seem to reply to the PM so my # is 904 610 8089 thanks. and thanks for the kind words guys.

Back