09 Vmax for sale in NZ

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Oz it is$29,850 plus on road costs but they also give you a custom Vmax book to go with it.Just what you wanted ...a book!!! oh and a $ 2,000 deposit,sight unseen.And I thought the Aussies were geting it tough.Cheers Kevman

In Oz it is$29,850 plus on road costs but they also give you a custom Vmax book to go with it.Just what you wanted ...a book!!! oh and a $ 2,000 deposit,sight unseen.And I thought the Aussies were geting it tough.Cheers Kevman

Hey Kevman. Ask your Yamaha Stealer why the Australian price is almost double the U.S. price and have pen handy so you can write down the list of sales bullshit they give you.

Then post their list on this forum and we can rip it to bits.

You'll be entertained by old classics like;

"Well it's a completely different market in the U.S."

"We are only bringing 150 bikes in and they will hold the value"

And remember this one?.....

"We have higher prices because we have to meet Australian Design Regulations"

and how could we forget.....

"Well that's the price Yamaha have set"

Remember who was getting screwed the first time you heard this timeless oldie?...

"It costs more to bring them out here"

Visit your dealer now and get your personalized installment of classic excuses. You build your own personal collection of these timeless classics.

But wait there's more. Order in advance of release for just $2,000 dollars down and we'll even throw in a book!!...With a cover!!!!

all for double the price of the 'U.S. model' at just $32,500 AUD on the road.

LOL, sorry to laugh but that is some funny shiite!! Whoa....wait!! You guys get a custom book to go with it!?!? We're getting screwed!! :biglaugh:

Lets see, 32K for your Max but you get the "Book". 32K minus 18k equals a $14,000 fuc_ing book. Sounds like a deal to me. Maybe I can check one out from the library.

Well, that's $25,631 USD how stupid does that dealer think we are?
I'd import my own if I wanted one.

Latest posts

Back