'09 VMax for sale in Ontario

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max_caper

Reaction score
Thought I'd post this here since it is Ontario-specific. Peterborough Powersports is selling an 09 VMax with 20k kms for $15,000. Factory saddle bags and backrest. Looks like a decent set-up for 2-up riding on longer trips.

Blaine

Inglis Cycle in London has a 2010 for $19,999.00. First Gen 2 I've seen listed under $20K.

Inglis Cycle in London has a 2010 for $19,999.00. First Gen 2 I've seen listed under $20K.

Some bike shops may be feeling the economic pinch and therefore are lowering prices. Durham Honda Powerhouse closed shop after only 2 years in business.

However, GP Bikes (Triumph, Ducati, KTM) are doing well and just moved from Ajax to a huge location in Whitby (right beside Royal Distributing).

Bring on the deals!

Blaine

There's a 2010 just down the street from me at Clare's. Been there since late last summer...about 4000 km. $18400 if i remember right.

That's the best price I've seen anywhere. Surprising because that dealer isn't know for giving anything away...

Dale #2592

Some bike shops may be feeling the economic pinch and therefore are lowering prices. Durham Honda Powerhouse closed shop after only 2 years in business.

Apparently the owners of the Durham Honda Powersport own 2 other Powersports. I heard they closed the Durham one because they are going to open a big Powersport downtown.

Apparently the owners of the Durham Honda Powersport own 2 other Powersports. I heard they closed the Durham one because they are going to open a big Powersport downtown.

I read an article in Motorcycle Mojo that said the Durham Powersports closed because of lack of sales. When my wife was planning to upgrade from her Honda Rebel she visited this shop. Their prices there were higher than any other local Honda Dealership...not a good way to promote sales with the recession and all the lay-offs at GM.

Blaine

I read an article in Motorcycle Mojo that said the Durham Powersports closed because of lack of sales. When my wife was planning to upgrade from her Honda Rebel she visited this shop. Their prices there were higher than any other local Honda Dealership...not a good way to promote sales with the recession and all the lay-offs at GM.

Blaine

That's possible too. My info was from another forum so it could be wrong. I know any time I went by it, there never seemed to be anyone in it.

Back