• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1985 custom $8K!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt he's got more than that in it. The carbs alone run $2k. Paint, and if you were going to chrome everything he had done this wouldn't be too bad a deal. I think the price might have some wiggle room built in.

Agree with all you guys! That poor guy is going to hosed on that bike! That guy would 100% be better off parting of FORSURE

Shit, for $500 more i can put you in touch with a guy selling an 86 that TRULY defines custom!

A lot of love and money in that bike. But it is still running bias ply tires!

A lot of love and money in that bike. But it is still running bias ply tires!
And single piston calipers on 41 mm forks.

It's a great looking bike but other than carbs and chrome, there really isn't much there worth what hes asking.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm surprised no one asked, "wot's de cereal (sic) no.?" Mebbe a low one? There are a number of VMax Gen 1 bikes on CL in Miami right now. This is the highest-priced. Most are half of this asking-price, or <.

Back