1st 2013 Michigan Hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey vmax-mike, not to get personal, but how come Beekeepers (Tom) Hooligan plate is bigger than yours, not that I noticed :rofl_200:

Good one tothemax!.........I had not noticed that, I would guess size would be based on skill and ability and living up to Hooligan standards, and of course this stands true here!!.......................:biglaugh:.........................Tom.

Your just jealous Chad!!!...........my plate is bigger than yours too!!..........:punk:...........Tom.

No matter how hard i tried to make mine bigger than Toms I just couldent do it. So that is proof that it has nothing to do with being a hooligan because im miles in front of Tom in that department. Maybe chad is right it could be a grandpa award.:rofl_200: All though i do like the detroit lions look i have now. :biglaugh:

<LI style="POSITION: relative; WIDTH: 151px; HEIGHT: 151px" class="bili img-kc-m bilik kno-fb-ctx iukp13 bilirk uh_r">

:rofl_200::rofl_200: i bet his grandson. Calls him grandpa Hoolign :rofl_200::rofl_200:

I can lay claim to being the best, the baddest, most feared Hooligan in all of the Upper Peninsula!:punk: Hang The Fu(k ON!:rocket bike:
:flamethrower:I wouldn't have anything remotely resembling the Detroit Lions on anything, perennial bottom dwellers.:biglaugh::shot::th_scared::doh:
I have friends that live and die (mostly die:pullhair:) on how they perform but they build the hope back up year after year. I have been a Steelers fan since 1972 when I saw Franco Harris and the amazing Immaculate Reception, 6 Super Bowl wins are hard to argue with!
:a014::stir pot::th_favorites24:

Ya but the lions are the badest football hooligans on TV and there from Detroit Michigan so that makes them Michigan hooligans

Oh, maybe I should change my statement then.... "I can lay claim to being the best, the baddest, most feared Voyageur all of the Upper Peninsula!":rofl_200:
Our Mission Statement: The roadways provided the location; the fur-bearing animals be dammed; the North Woods provided the bugs; the Voyageurs provided the skill and daring.

Brian I never said they were the winningest team

I have to admit the Steelers have always been my backup team I've been following the Steelers and Bradshaw

But when it comes to football I always stick with Michigan Wolverines in Detroit Lions what can I say I'm a faithful fan s*** is getting s***** out here in Port Huron, better put the phone down and start driving we should get back on topic anyhow.

Last edited:
Ok going back to topic. Who the hell is leading the first michigan hooligan ride. HMH i like that (HELL MICHIGAN HOOLIGANS) What a great idea for a shirt.

Or just Hell's Hooligans and then under that in smaller print Hell, Michigan.

ef9bb7e3-c0a7-42f3-a462-abb654fadc93_zps42022abe.jpg

Back