1st 2013 Michigan Hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chad can you put a hooligan looking vmax word in the middle. But make it a mix of vmax and hooligan.

As much as i want the next shirt to be any color but black im thinking black shirt with red letters but make the word vmax bigger and silver or chrome in color. Will this work for the next riide to hell shirt.

Brought the Max home Sunday, the 6 mile ride in 30 deg temps wasn't too bad, layed down a couple of nice 2nd gear rollers!.......Time to get started on some maint items, want to be ready for that warmer weather!.................Tom.

Saturday is looking good tom if u want to wrench on bikes together. Got to get ready for warm weather.

Hey there !! Hope all my Michigan vmax friends are doing good. Im all in for a spring ride, as long as the salt gets washed off the roads by then..I will start checking in more often.

Welcome back Rob!.......Nice to see you on here again, yeah, we need a couple of good rains to get the roads clean, hey, did you pick up the replacement swingarm?........looking foreward to getting the Mi crew together again for some rightious Hooliganism!!!............:punk:.............Tom.

Hey Tom! I havent done anything but keep the battery charged up. I havent bought a swingarm yet,but that wont stop me from smoking the tire on our first ride! lol

Hey Jarred, did you get a stock seat assy yet?..........What else ya doing to your Max?.........................Tom.

So Bee...

The burnout appears to still be there and is about 75ft to 100ft pretty easy... LOL!!! I am pretty jealous. But it's okay. :punk:

RedBone... My wife saw your Pics... She said she is offended.. While she stared at them and touched herself... :rofl_200:

I want one that has "HOOLIGAN" & "BOOSTIN" if we are throwing out suggestions...

So has anyone figured on a route yet???

No that's one of the last two things on my list but getting close. Tires gettin mounted this week and a few more goodies. Have to just wait and see......

No road yet Steve were waiting for a Lansing dude to step up and make a route and you're just the dude what route are you taking us

Jared the first ride is 1 of the funnest rides We all get to see what everybody did to their bikes over the winter I'm sure someone's gonna show up with something bad ass. I did a few small cosmetic things to mine but not many changes I can't wait to ride with all you crazy hooligans

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I was thinking that it would be fun but then again went aren't our ride a blast. And yeah mine are mostly cosmetic beside clutch and water pump seals and don't know it you wanna consider tires cosmetic or not haha but still waiting for some extra cash now so I can buy my muscle seat

Ok everyone, so I have been studying the map for a while, trying to link up my favorite North / East / South / west routes to create one LARGE route that would include lunch. I need to mess around with Google Map, but I'm pretty sure there is a way for me create a route and share with you all. Rob I'm thinking either meeting at the gas station on Dunkel and heading down to Eaton Rapids then over to Charlotte back up through Portland heading back to Lansing and twisting through Laingsburg and ending up at 69/127 or maybe the other way around starting in the North and ending on the South. I think it might depend on what time we ride, as I want to avoid the sun-in-eyes if possible,

Back