1st Annual Pittsburgh Run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dev,

hearing about cop runners incident mere hours after it happened, i think u guys are both in the same boat. some skill, whole lotta luck!

I'm just glad they both turned out the way it did...
could have went from a great weekend to a really bad one real quick!
say your prayers boys :eusa_pray:

Um, either the "Band-Aid" award or "Check Your Shorts" award. I think this is one award that shouldn't be handed out. We don't want to encourage anyone to take chances.

J...J...Jeebus Crumpers Devin, these things are nortoriously awful on entrance ramps!

I'm thinking we need an award for COPRUNNER for his 'Driveway Driving' during BR/10 and now your 'Jerzey Barrier Correction' during the P'Burgh/10 Run!

Both incidents chock full of an abnormally high amount of driving skill and an astronomical amount of pure shithouse luck!! :biglaugh:

To all that attended, we have a very depressed Minature Pinscher. He loved having so many people over Friday and Saturday evening.

On Monday, mikeymustang and I got on the bike and I held Bosco between us on a short ride down the street. He loved it! I guess this means I need to get a doggie carrier?

Alicia*

Attachments

• BoscoPout.jpg
    BoscoPout.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 11
Holy Shit Guys, glad everything came out ok. I'll take luck any day when it comes to shit like that of couse some serious skill was involved as well, don't be too modest alot of people would have panicked and took themselves as well as possibly someone else out too. Seriously, great job of staying cool enough to get through that one. My vote is for the biggest balls award for hanging tough in a very hairy situation. My hats off to you dude. Hell you can be my wing man any day.. Take care and stay in touch, Ed

Delores and I wanted to know how much Bosco weighs....that will give us an idea of how many stamps we should send for postage to Ohio!

Holy Shit Guys, glad everything came out ok. I'll take luck any day when it comes to shit like that of couse some serious skill was involved as well, don't be too modest alot of people would have panicked and took themselves as well as possibly someone else out too. Seriously, great job of staying cool enough to get through that one. My vote is for the biggest balls award for hanging tough in a very hairy situation. My hats off to you dude. Hell you can be my wing man any day.. Take care and stay in touch, Ed

Hehehe!!! Thanks Ed :)

--

About 15 lbs. I don't know about sending him back. Would require a serious MinPin-ectomy and my healthcare coverage doesn't cover that. He gets snarly with bigger dogs (That Napolean complex coming thru), but loves hanging out with people.

Delores and I wanted to know how much Bosco weighs....that will give us an idea of how many stamps we should send for postage to Ohio!

About 15 lbs. I don't know about sending him back. Would require a serious MinPin-ectomy and my healthcare coverage doesn't cover that. He gets snarly with bigger dogs (That Napolean complex coming thru), but loves hanging out with people.

LOL! My daughters boyfriend has a dashund and she is very meek when at ground level with my 2 boxers, but when she jumps up on the couch and can look them both in the eye, she gets brave and shows them both who's the boss!

thought this was kinda neat. my bank account from gas withdrawls..

Attachments

• pittsgas.JPG
    pittsgas.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 19
that was the place where u found mikey and me hiding in the shade eh?

i think the second one was the energy drink and some food of sorts. maybe a snack bar or something.

Latest posts

Back