1st on the block. Noblamacare in Mo!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slacker

Reaction score
I'm proud to say I contributed.:hihi: Hey Big O! Take your Marxist chit and swim back home. :nyah nyah: And kiss my :10_6_8: before you dive in!!!

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Missouri voters on Tuesday overwhelmingly rejected a key provision of President Barack Obama's health care law, sending a clear message of discontent to Washington and Democrats less than 100 days before the midterm elections.

About 71 percent of Missouri voters backed a ballot measure, Proposition C, that would prohibit the government from requiring people to have health insurance or from penalizing them for not having it.

The Missouri law conflicts with a federal requirement that most people have health insurance or face penalties starting in 2014.

I WAS THERE!

PROP C ROCKS! Hopefully it will be upheld in a court (you just know Buckwheat's goon squad will be filing a law suit in Fed'l court.)

Do I hear a revolution going on???

I'm sorry to say, Feds usually always win against state. But, hopefully this sends a big enough message to big brother.

Seeing to it that everybody can aquire health care at a reasonable cost is great, but forcing it on them is bullshit!!!!!!
It`s bad enough for one to not be able to afford health care , but to fine them for it too ??:ummm::damn angry::ummm:
That dumb ass dosen`t realize that if one can`t afford health care(like me)
how in the hell are we supposed to afford a fine ?? and it`s going to be a big fine. What`s he gonna do ?? throw us all in jail ??:confused2::confused2:
What a dumb ass , he just don`t get it.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
<<Dave>>:punk:

Obama care is unconstitutional, but they do't care, there are going through with it anyway. MO won a fight but they will loose the battle, the Feds will just say, comply or we cut off all federal aid, thats how they get away with a lot of the bullshit they do. The revolution has already started, it;s going to escalate.

Obama care is unconstitutional, but they do't care, there are going through with it anyway. MO won a fight but they will loose the battle, the Feds will just say, comply or we cut off all federal aid, thats how they get away with a lot of the bullshit they do. The revolution has already started, it;s going to escalate.

Thats how they did it when they first lowered the speed limit to 55. for those states (mine included) who didn't want to lower, they said they would cut off the funding until they did lower to 55.

Thats how they did it when they first lowered the speed limit to 55. for those states (mine included) who didn't want to lower, they said they would cut off the funding until they did lower to 55.

And the drinking age UP to 21.....

All true, but what would happen if the state refused to collect fed taxes? One thing, most people who live on freebies would leave the state. I'm surprised I haven't heard something out of DC yet. Haven't had time to watch the news. It is unconstitutional to impose this on anyone. There is around 20 areas in which the fed has authority over a state, like printing money for all. And print, they do. The fed is suppose to serve/ support the states, not control every aspect of everyone's lives. States have a couple constitutional amendments to ward off some fed control. It's been a while but I believe it's 9 & 10. I may be wrong. I like this though, the states standing up, like AZ, OK n here. Past due. I sincerely hope more join in. I like my freedoms to speak out against oppression, to worship God, have big boy toys in the closet, and own a V Max.

All true, but what would happen if the state refused to collect fed taxes? One thing, most people who live on freebies would leave the state. I'm surprised I haven't heard something out of DC yet. Haven't had time to watch the news. It is unconstitutional to impose this on anyone. There is around 20 areas in which the fed has authority over a state, like printing money for all. And print, they do. The fed is suppose to serve/ support the states, not control every aspect of everyone's lives. States have a couple constitutional amendments to ward off some fed control. It's been a while but I believe it's 9 & 10. I may be wrong. I like this though, the states standing up, like AZ, OK n here. Past due. I sincerely hope more join in. I like my freedoms to speak out against oppression, to worship God, have big boy toys in the closet, and own a V Max.

AMEN Brother - own a VMAX, an F150 AND a 30.06 !!!!!

Piss on the Obomunists :th_biggun:

I'm voting Libertarian - I don't trust EITHER party any more.

Or a Max, Camaro n 8mm.:biglaugh:

And thank you, jfeagins, for tak'n the time to get out.

Vote for me n I'll set you free! (Ball 'o Confusion)

I like Vmax, Anything build in detroit with 8 cylinders and 7mm mag

I like Vmax, Anything build in detroit with 8 cylinders and 7mm mag

I'm somewhat prejudiced ............when it comes to Detroit........them thar Mopars only make good land fill IMHO.........

....and them thar Israeli's make one fine lookin' 50cal Eagle out in the Desert for blastin' away at coyotes and such.

I like anything with lots of HP AND doesn't sound wimpy, plus has more then 6 cylinders in a car or 2 on a bike. I don't believe one gun will free us so i have an arsenal. Heck, I even have an AK47 - Reliable, and i can pick up my enemies ammo and keep moving forward.

Sean

We have an SKS. But it sure is particular when it comes to clips. A clip will either work, or it will work poorly, jamming after 2 or three rounds, so gotta pay attention when accummulating the fallen enemy's extra clips......

But when you have a clip in that works......look out.......20 rounds....blam, blam, blam.....tends to send the neighbors back inside for the rest of the afternoon.

(somehow, I can't manage to hit the side of a freagin' barn with the darn thing. I'm blaming it on the cheap ammo.....:confused2:)

We have an SKS. But it sure is particular when it comes to clips. A clip will either work, or it will work poorly, jamming after 2 or three rounds, so gotta pay attention when accummulating the fallen enemy's extra clips......

But when you have a clip in that works......look out.......20 rounds....blam, blam, blam.....tends to send the neighbors back inside for the rest of the afternoon.

(somehow, I can't manage to hit the side of a freagin' barn with the darn thing. I'm blaming it on the cheap ammo.....:confused2:)

Not to many clip fed sks's out there. Most take stripper clips.

If you have a SK with an aftermarket or Bakeolite stock, get the 20 rd Tapco mags. They're around 15-20 bucks a pop. On wood stocks, you may have to whittle some in the mag hole. To change out, just keep the bolt back. No need to pull the trigger group out like with some metal mags. Worth the money. These work.

We have a serious group of pro socials and Marxists that congregate on the local paper site. They were stating that the more people know about death care, the more people will climb on board, and that support is increasing, making excuses for their loss at the voting booth. I torque them off once in a while, like with what I wrote below. It was a 3 to 1 against vote that we just had.

'The approval numbers are increasing? I thought the percentage was considerably higher at the start. Is it this, or did the current gov't pass a bill that was more unpopular to the people than we thought? 'The more people know'... Who does know exactly all of what's in this bill, still? It seems the more the people know, the less the people want of it. It seems to have too many flaws, including the expense. The gov't shotgunned this just to do something. Yet, we complaint about the gov't's foolishness. Seems we're to trust a habitual lying, used car salesman to buy a known lemon.'

Just seen 20 states have filed unconstitutional suits against the in house power.

I got some shotguns, some rifles, some "assault weapons" too, 4 .45s and .357 mag for fun. This country boy ain't going to run.

Here is a shirt I just made:​

ready_for_change_tshirt-p235934621345580522tdh0_325.jpg

Tim Nash​

Latest posts

Back