• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2002 vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99vmax

Reaction score
This is my buddies bike. He's asking $5500.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 64
Here's the pics. Sorry it didn't download on the first post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 102
No mention of mileage, price is high for this time of year. Needs to take all that aftermarket stuff off and sell it separately to get that much out of it, IMHO.

It has 20xxx on it and its the perfect time of year if u live in the south. However if it dosent sell ill just keep it till next year i"m patient but best of all not hurting for money and should get what i need for it reguardless ( hopefully LOL) thanks for the input thou its always nice to hear other peoples opinions even if i dont agree that's the american way its great!

reg 2002 for sale i was able to upload a bunch of pic in the gallery part but had to to have my buddy post it for cause some reason it wont let me post in the sell sec.

Pleas refer to 97madmax post for further information. The bike belongs to him. I just posted it till he was able too. Thank you. Post is 2002 custom vmax.

Latest posts

Back