• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2007 Vmax for Sale - $5000

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phorensyc

Reaction score
Selling my V-Max in anticipation of being relocated for my job.

The bike is very clean with Metzler tires in decent shape
Clean title
22400 miles
Always garage kept and adult ridden
Registration is always kept current, along with insurance.
Oil always changed at the service intervals or before
Engine guards installed, black powder coated
Spare faux tank comes with the bike

There is a small dent in the faux tank. The bike tipped over (horrifying, yes) and dented the cover, and the ignition keyway got slightly boogered. See pictures. I never got around to fixing the faux tank. I have a spare but it is a different color. That will go with the bike.

Located in Montgomery, about 20 minutes from Conroe and The Woodlands.

Please text me with questions at (936) 666-2675

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/5478203356.html

View attachment 52595

View attachment 52596

View attachment 52597

View attachment 52598

View attachment 52599

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale, I just clicked on the link, and I got the "invalid attachment" message.

Hmmm I just tried again. The craigslist attachment worked, but this is what I got for the pics. I dont know what the issue is?:confused2:

Attachments

• invalid attachment.jpg
    invalid attachment.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 11
Hmmm, I guess that its an issue with my computer. I just tried IE, and had the same issue.

00V0V_ljeaBmCkeKU_600x450.jpg

The attachments didn't work for me either, but the CL link did. A clean-looking bike, a veteran of the Katy Freeway, I would guess.

Back