• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2007 Vmax FT in PA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregoryuw

Reaction score
2007 Vmax FT in PA -Sold

View attachment 47116Hey guys , My 2007 has not been getting much use since I got the 2013 Vmax ... 2007 is a awesome machine just have to many bikes this could use a new care giver .
Just traded in my two Toyota trucks on a 2015 2500 hd Denali diesel awesome truck now need a beater with all the salt hate to drive the new one in all this salt .
Just putting it out there the 2007 is super clean , has 5k , UFO drag star exhaust , stage 7 kit , bars , mirrors .
Looking for a clean truck perferibly but open to suv , tundra , sequoia , excursion , 4runner ... no rust buckets please .
Can add money or parts depending what you have .
I have alot of nice stuff like new in the box stuff $$$$$ Wheels , swingarms , exhaust ... UFO stuff un installed .
I'm just out side philly in the lower bucks county area .
Thanks for looking .

Last edited:
I would have to get 7k ... its a realy clean bike UFO returned all the stock parts after the work so goes with bike .
If someone wants the bike with Fat daddy rear wheel and another 2007 front wheel , have a set of new Metzlers on them , UFO rear swing arm , progressive shocks rear , EBC rotors , progressive front springs and emulators for front , custom masters cylinders , Kerker exhaust white tip coated , corbin seat … I'm sure Im missing somethings but big pile of new parts but not selling any parts with out the bike sold or parts sold with bike .
There has to be over 3k in new un installed new parts .
So if someone has a interesting trade I can off the bike and parts for the right trade .
No parts are forsale .
Thanks for looking .
Greg

Last edited:
It is a nice bike. If you still have it when my garage is done maybe we can come to terms. I bought the bking in pa. good luck with the sale if anyone wants this bike i would grab it now because if he still has it when go to buy its the first one im going to look at. :biglaugh:

I'm willing to work a deal for the bike and parts ... I go some dough in parts .
MaxDaddy rear wheel with matching new 2007 front wheel with mounted Metzelers .
UFO Stock length Swingarm
EBC Contour chrome rotors front and rear .
Steel braided hoses
Progressive 10.50 rear shocks
Progressive front springs and emulators .
Bike has the UFO dragstar on it but I have new Kerker full system .
Crobin seat
Im sure I have a few more parts , I am not selling any of these parts unless I sell them with the bike or sell the bike then I will post what I have .
Thanks for looking .

Sold

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back