• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2007 yamaha vmax for sale -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djvmax07

Reaction score
2007 yamaha vmax with 19890 miles never laid down.
Has the following new
Battery
tires
shocks
carbs (rebuilt this year) by dannymax
fork seals and springs
corbin seat
full voo doo exhaust
brakes
Kuryakyn ISO Grip Set with Throttle Boss

text or call 812-989-2679

selling because of neck surgery. needs a good home.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20170709_182849.jpg
    20170709_182849.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 20170625_152036.jpg
    20170625_152036.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 180
Re: 2007 yamaha vmax for sale

Yep....seems to be a good price.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Re: 2007 yamaha vmax for sale

You might replace some of the accessories with the stock stuff, and lower the price, and sell the accessories on here. Obviously, the battery and tires aren't going to be switched-out, but the exhaust and the seat could easily be replaced if you have the originals. The one issue is that if danny did the carbs based on your VooDoo exhaust, you might have to return to stock jetting to get it to run correctly with the OEM exhaust.

My read is that you did all the work to make this a good performing bike, that looks good, and any knowlegable prospective owner would be willing to pay for this. However, as you've found from your price drops, not everyone is champing at the bit to buy a sorted bike. For many people, price is the first priority. Among the brakes, forks, tires, and battery, not even counting labor, you easily have over $1000 in work done, depending on what you had to replace. I haven't checked in awhile but I'm sure Forking by Frank downtubes to replace pitted originals would probably be $500 shipped, for tubes, oil and new OEM seals, and then installation costs are on-top of that. Two new tires, balanced and installed is probably $300, new brake pads, fluid, and installation is probably $200, and that's without replacement rotors, a re-build kit for the master cylinder(s), or aa OEM replacement. So that's the $1K right there. And you haven't taken into account the VooDoo and the carb work. So, yes, your price is fair, but as you've seen, 'fair' and 'a sale' are not hand-in-hand. Give it a week, and then drop the price another $400. Someone who is in the know about the VMax, who wants one already done should recognize its value and make an offer. If you don't sell it in another week after that, I'd seriously consider selling it without that exhaust and seat, assuming you have the OEM stuff. Just remember that you probably will need to re-jet returning to stock.

Back