2009 bmw k1300r

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
wow. beautiful looking bike, plus that review doesn't help me from not wanting to go out and buy one!

looks like only available overseas tho? and about 10k pounds

wow. beautiful looking bike, plus that review doesn't help me from not wanting to go out and buy one!

looks like only available overseas tho? and about 10k pounds

It's a little weird looking IMO but I would love to have one. 70 something lbs of torque at 3000 RPM would be fun.:biglaugh: 176 hp would be fun too.

The payment for the bike, however, would not be so fun

My friend bought one for about 20 000$.
Its fnatastic bike. Thats only what i can say, i was only riding as passanger.
He dosent want to give ma ride LOL Wonder why? :D

I'll have to put that on my watchlist along with the 1000SS, Aprillia RSV4, and Ducati streetfighter

I'll have to put that on my watchlist along with the 1000SS, Aprillia RSV4, and Ducati streetfighter

Just so happens I'm taking a trip over to the BMW/Aprillia/Ducati dealer this afternoon.
whistling.gif

Saw the K1300, nice...just didn't do it for me. I'm sure it's technically awesome, just didn't get the blood flowing for some reason.

Now, the Streetfighter...a different story. Wow. Saw a red one, today. The 'S' model. $18k and some change. Gorgeous. Would love to hear it run, but I'm afraid I might like it.

They didn't have an RSV4 or the BMW 1000RR, unfortunately. They did have a black Speed Triple, the anniversary model. That bike looks like fun, and much cheaper than the Ducati.

Here's a quick look at the Streetfighter if you haven't seen one.
drool.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D5CCFIruug

Last edited:
is the k 1300 r even available in the US. jayhawk, was it the R or the touring model?

oh yea the S doesn't do it for me. now the R. oh ya.

Only the S is available in USA. Why don't ya pick up a used K12R instead?

I love my beast. My intent is to put 100,000 smiles on it.

KeithCodeCornerSchoolMay20070011.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1513-1.jpg

can't afford another bike. hell i can barely afford the vmax and the mod monkey. the gs500 i have is a project enough.

RSV4 and 1000rr not out yet..I think end of year. RSV4 race version out next spring..I really like the colors on the race version not so much the factory. All of these I would like to get used if possible so i may have to wait a bit..plus depends on stock market

There was a demo model Streetfighter here for test riding..don't know if it's still around though

Only the S is available in USA. Why don't ya pick up a used K12R instead?

I love my beast. My intent is to put 100,000 smiles on it.

KeithCodeCornerSchoolMay20070011.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1513-1.jpg

I am not a BMW fan but I love the STEELERS and love the emblem on only the right hand side of the tank :punk:. Only a true STEELER fan would apreciate that

Back