• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2009 Yamaha VMax 1700 for Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueElf

Reaction score
2009 Yamaha VMax 1700 Power Cruiser, 22474 Miles, excellent condition, all stock and includes matching Yamaha OEM Saddlebags and Windshield. New Tires (Front & Rear) with less the 100 miles on them, Engine Oil and Rear Differential Fluids (AMS Oil Synthetic used since purchased) changed within 1 month with less than 100 miles since change. Bike is one-owner, garage kept, stock with no mods, no problems and never raced. This bike is not for a beginner, very powerful with high tech fuel injection, ABS radial brakes and all adjustable suspension system. Needs nothing, never been down or even dropped, no trades, title in hand for $10,500. NO TEST RIDES WITH OUT CASH IN HAND! NO PAYPAL! Cash on the spot or at your Bank only. I used this bike to enjoy the TN Mountain Curvy roads and short trips to that area, the bike has never been raced, had burnouts or wheelies. If interested message or email me. Thanks, :thumbs up:

View at CraigList at:
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/mcy/5348389650.html

Attachments

• IMG_4627.jpg
    IMG_4627.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_4628.jpg
    IMG_4628.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4631new.jpg
    IMG_4631new.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4632.jpg
    IMG_4632.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4633.jpg
    IMG_4633.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3427.jpg
    IMG_3427.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
If you ever want to sell those bags separately, count me IN, and please consider PM'ing me with your details.

Several riders have been interested in purchasing just the Yamaha VMax Saddlebags and I will be glad to sell them if they don't want the entire VMax with the matching windshield and bags. Not a problem but the price for just the bags will be $9500 and for that price they get the bags, windshield and VMax motorcycle too. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I have reduced the price for the whole package from $10500 to $9500 but that is as low as I will go. If no one is interested then I will simply keep the bike and ride it when I can.

Hey BlueElf,
I'm in Harvest. If the bike is still for sale, I would be interested in looking at it. I didn't know we were neighbors!

Back