• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

89 on Ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is still up for grabs the ebay buyer has not left a deposit or contacted me.. I am giving him till about noon today & then bad feedback will be left & it will be relisted.

Sellers cannot leave negative feedback. Can only open a non payment case. Have to wait a week before doing that. eBay will refund fees if buyer doesn't respond properly. I had one buyer take a week to pay but was out of town and eventually paid. Buyers occasionally change their mind. All you can do is open a case and get fees refunded. They get an unpaid strike but that is all.

Sellers cannot leave negative feedback. Can only open a non payment case. Have to wait a week before doing that. eBay will refund fees if buyer doesn't respond properly. I had one buyer take a week to pay but was out of town and eventually paid. Buyers occasionally change their mind. All you can do is open a case and get fees refunded. They get an unpaid strike but that is all.

Which is one of the reasons why I have avoided selling on eBay since they made this change, you cannot win as a seller, you are basically held hostage by the buyers. It absolutely sucks! Not to mention the dispute process, which is an absolute joke! Buyers can open a case, for WHATEVER REASON, and immediately, Paypal DEDUCTS THAT MONEY from your account, before the dispute process has even STARTED, before you can even tell YOUR side of the story! I have had my account put in the hole several times because of stupid buyers trying to get something for nothing! EBAY SUCKS CANAL WATER!!!!!! :punk:

Wow looks a lot different from the last time I saw it. I think it's even sporting my old stock exhaust (at least the can on the right as the same scratch/dent) :punk:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah I figured out earlier that I can not even open a case yet this kind of ticks me off. I can relist it now I think but I will still need to open a case so I don't get 2 final value fees.

EBAY SUCKS CANAL WATER!!!!!! :punk:
This guy bought a backrest from me for $350bucks, my mistake was I sent it disassembled. For some reason he couldn't assemble it himself, so he gave me negative feedback & demanded his money back. ebay took the money out of my paypal account & when I got it back the guy drilled holes in it & ruined the fuckin thing. I called ebay & told them what happened & there was nothing they could do about it.:damn angry: :bang head:

I sold a guy a set of guages for a V65 Sabre, $250 bucks. Guy says he didn't like the quality, said the lenses were "too foggy" and demanded a refund, was being a real jerk about it too, I could NOT have taken better pics or described it any better. I told him fine, send it back and I'll give you a full refund. Mind you, eBay and Paypal had ALREADY deducted the money from my account, so I patiently awaited for the gauges to be returned. About a week letter, I get the box back, same one I sent it in, except it didn't have any gauges in it. You know what was inside? Rocks. I kid you not, a box of rocks. I took pictures, sent them to eBay, and guess what? I lost the case. This was a couple years ago, and one of the reasons why I almost NEVER sell stuff on eBay anymore, you cannot win for losing! TOP THAT ONE! :punk:

That is crazy. I am getting close to done with them. I have had my account frozen several times from a buyer. I think they need to start realizing with out sellers there will be no buyers. I am a little hacked right now. The guy bought some else the day after he bought my bike so I know he has been on ebay

Last edited:
There's a notorious crook that lives in Euclid Ohio that has been shill bidding his own auctions for YEARS! In mass, he has been reported to eBay NUMEROUS times, and every now and then, they'll suspend his account. A few days later, he opens a new one with a different name, and starts all over again. This has been going on for YEARS! I have personally called eBay to tell them about this crook, and they CONTINUE to let him operate with impunity! He basically just keeps changing his names, but always uses the same red back ground to sell him parts, so we know it's him. We theorize he's probably using his kids names, or fictitious ones, but he always gets a new account and keeps going. He covers ALL of his parts with WD40 to make them look "better". This guy bids on his own parts, he creates multiple shill bidding accounts, and he runs his auctions WAY up, and takes advantage of unsuspecting noobies who aren't sure what some parts are worth. Example. He'll have a seat for a V65 Magna, worth about a hundred bucks. He'll list it with a big reserve, so nobody can hit it. He'll bid this auction up, with his shill bidding accounts, until it "sells" for 500 bucks. He wins his own auction. But this "noobie", who doesn't know any better, says to himself, "wow, V65 Magna seats are worth that much?" Couple days later, he relists the same auction, this time his shill bids it up to 400 bucks, and "wins" his own auction again. This "noobie" sees it and says, "wow, they really are expensive!". So he repeats this OVER AND OVER, until finally, the "noobie" sees the seat around 150 or 200 bucks, bids on it and WINS the auction for $200 bucks, and "thinks" he has gotten a great deal. In fact, he just paid twice what that part was worth! This guys does this OVER AND OVER AND OVER, with V65 parts, he has probably artificially inflated V65 Magna parts all by himself by 20-30% over the past 5 years! He was kicked off the V4 forum years ago, and he is the biggest crook on eBay, but they let him keep operating! Why? Because he is a SELLER, and they get their fees from the SELLER, so they don't give a rats a$$ how much his parts sell for, in fact, the MORE they sell for, the MORE money they make! It's absolutely rediculous! eBay and Paypal are in all this together, they are double dipping basically, and they literally get about 20% of every sale. I hate them BOTH with a passion!

Main reason ebay is screwing over sellers are due to a ton of vendors being from china, hong kong, etc. They were screwing over buyers left and right for some time which caused the drastic restructuring of ebay's policies. Things were a lot better when PayPal was not a subsidiary of ebay, they couldn't hold your money hostage.

Fortunately I have only been screwed over by ebay once and it was probably 10 years ago. In the end (about two years after the case was filed) I received a payment from them and an apology... I had written it off but it was a nice surprise.

Ok, this will take a while. Some years ago I put over 20 HD patches on eBay with a flat shipping cost and a bold statement that "NO COMBINED SHIPPING" on each one. This was when they charged for listing so I started each auction for .99 hoping to recover some of the cost with flat rate shipping. This guy bid on all and won about 20. He then demanded combined shipping of $5 for all. He was a reseller and the items were worth about $10 each. He was hoping to get them for about $25 and resell for at least $200. I reminded him of the "NO COMBINED SHIPPING" but he said if I didn't do what he asked, he would leave negative feedback. I reported him to eBay. The auctions were cancelled (he did not buy anything). He then left 20 negative feedbacks. eBay would not remove them even though he had not actually purchased the items. I could not leave feedback since the items were not sold. All I could do was leave a response to each of his negative feedbacks. That stayed on my feedback list for one year.

This and other misuses of feedback may have led to some of the changes eBay made. They now only charge you when the item sells but at a higher rate than before. That and the PayPal fees add up to about 10% of the selling price on most items.

Also so many buyers left negative feedback about shipping costs that many sellers now give free shipping and just up the cost of the item. Or use eBays shipping calculator that cannot be disputed.

If there was any other competitor, I would use them but eBay has the market sewed up.

I am pretty sure I have the bike sold locally but I am still gonna have to open up an ebay case to get this resolved. It sucks I cant open it up yet.

Their view on that is allow a week to give the buyer and seller time to resolve the problem. I have had many buyers change their mind or try to negotiate better prices after bidding. I just cancel and go on. Get tired of fooling with eBay's buyer oriented rules.

Their view on that is allow a week to give the buyer and seller time to resolve the problem. I have had many buyers change their mind or try to negotiate better prices after bidding. I just cancel and go on. Get tired of fooling with eBay's buyer oriented rules.
Yeah I have already waited 4 days. I was just able to open the case & now I possibly have to wait another 7 & I cant leave any feedback to warn any one else about the guy & cant relist it what a pain in the ass. Hopefully this local guy buys it & I can tell ebay what to do with it.

Latest posts

Back