96 model engine

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not paid attention lately what engines are selling for. I have a 96 model with 23,000 miles on it I am thinking about selling. It needs a couple valves put back in the front head & the head reinstalled. here is the story a guy brought me this bike because it was missing out & I told him the carbs needed going thru & he told me I was full of crap because he had some one do the carbs already so he took it back ran a compression check which was good so he listend to the same guy that screwed up the carbs that guy told him it probably had a broken valve spring duh it had perfect compression so he pulled the head off & pulled some valves out to find nothing was a matter with it then I was a smart ass & said let me show you something I put the carbs on my bike & duplicated his complaint he was pissed & did not want to put it back togather so I bought it all from him.

Last edited:
I should be able to get about $ 600 for this one then as is. I guess I am gonna put it in the for sale section & see what happens . I really hate to get rid of it but just dont have time to mess with it right now.

Latest posts

Back