a pic just because

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
00808_iwS4bPOI3Zp_600x450.jpg

The bike is no one I know, saw this and thought others would like it too. Great-lokin' chassis, and the bike looks good too.

Nothing high-maintainance about any of that! If your lady walked into the room and you were sitting at the comp with that pic up and your skivvies around your ankles you would maintain plausible deniability. "But baby, look at that bike!, oh, didnt notice anyone was on it."

Great pic :punk:

Do you have to open the simpson bandit shield for the headlight to shine through?:confused2:

Yes, I saw the Simpson Bandit helmet. Ride it hard, put away wet, then take the bike for a ride.

Her top matches the trash can behind her. I should probably go to a Dr for dementia considering that was one of my first observations. :rofl_200:

When breasts look like pudding bowls, there's no doubt about the artificial nature of them. I thought you were interested in the bike?

On a Harbor Freight trailer...

I have seen Harleys (probably a 30000$ bike) get fastened with the CHEAPEST STRAPS (and thinnest) that Ive ever seen. If your spending as much money on your bike as I do my car.....Why not secure it properly?

Back