Absolutely NOT!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Ok so I was in Indiana for almost 3 months doing temp stuff for work. Then they give me a permanent project for 2 years in Colorado. I think I have been here for almost 2 months and I get a call from my boss. "Call me tomorrow we need to talk about the Maryland project" I respond "when would this happen" his answer. " in 4 months". My mental response was a big go fuck yourself more or less. :rofl_200:

G

Temp services SUCK , use the hell out of you them dump you before they have to benefit you or hire you on full time. all to increase the stock holders bottom line.

They better start bring on the checkbook.

Lol yeah like a ton... Just was checking on rentals in that area.... 2 bedroom Cheepo your looking around $1,400 per month... They are offering $400 less a month in subsistence to go there.... Makes a lot of sense to go there when my rent here is only $425 a month and I am only 7.5 hrs from the house... Damn do I look like a moron?

G

They got the job and now they need to fill 40 QC positions. They have a long way to go about 30 + more. Good luck getting it done with that money.... Oh did I forget to mention that they have had a 53% turnover year to date across the company in the QC dept.... Remember this company has approx 10,000 laptops. Getting to sound like the turnover number of people is pretty damn big eh!

Back