Accident

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintard

Reaction score
Hey guys for any that care to know Tuesday morning I had a rollover accident in my spray rig out here in Cabazon, CA. Turns out the truck wasnt built right and the bed came loose from the frame in the middle of a left hand turn causing the truck to lean to the right and flip me over. I had a 3000 gallon tank with water in it and a bunch of chemical on the top rack of the truck so when i flipped it all spilled. I got the chemical contained just had to have hazmat come clean up the diesel. Had at least 100 people from every government agency u can imagine all over my ass! I even made the evening news haha! Im fuckin lucky im not dead! Didnt get any tickets and shit cuz it wasnt my fault. Its been a HELL of a week out here! california is fuckin insane im not kidding it has to be the craziest place ive ever been in my life, great to visit but these are the most conceded, selfish and downright ignorant people i have EVER dealt with.

Shit happens dont ever think it wont happen to you i got the lesson of a lifetime tuesday

Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you weren't hurt!

Mark

Hey guys for any that care to know Tuesday morning I had a rollover accident in my spray rig out here in Cabazon, CA. Turns out the truck wasnt built right and the bed came loose from the frame in the middle of a left hand turn causing the truck to lean to the right and flip me over. I had a 3000 gallon tank with water in it and a bunch of chemical on the top rack of the truck so when i flipped it all spilled. I got the chemical contained just had to have hazmat come clean up the diesel. Had at least 100 people from every government agency u can imagine all over my ass! I even made the evening news haha! Im fuckin lucky im not dead! Didnt get any tickets and shit cuz it wasnt my fault. Its been a HELL of a week out here! california is fuckin insane im not kidding it has to be the craziest place ive ever been in my life, great to visit but these are the most conceded, selfish and downright ignorant people i have EVER dealt with.

Shit happens dont ever think it wont happen to you i got the lesson of a lifetime tuesday

Been to CA once and you are so right. Glad you were not serously injured. Keep your chin up:thumbs up:

Glad to see that your ok, other than the scare you got. These days any chemical spills are taken very seriously. That isn't a bad thing either, so I'm not surprised that's why you had so many people on your ass.

Glad to hear you're OK.

It's a wonder any business chooses to stay in Cali. due to the high level of taxation and Gov't regulation.

Damn dude. You sure you wern't driving that truck like you did that Van in the ids you posted?

Glad your alright. Hope the next truck you end up with is maintained.

thanks everyone,

im working on getting a copy of the video footage the news channel took on the scene, if and when i do i will post it for you

i didnt have my camera either so i didnt get any pictures, my boss did when he got there but hes too lazy to email them to me he wants to "burn them on a cd" lol

interestingly enough i cant find hardly anything about it on the net except this

http://www.instantriverside.com/riv...one-overcome-after-chemical-spill/2008/01/08/

Back