Aftermarket or custom radiator

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynoman

Reaction score
Anyone know about any custom radiators being built. I mean really nice radiators for a big bore V-max with a good looking light weight gravel guard. Stock radiator is supposed to be good enough for a big bore, but mounting and side covers leave something to be desired. There are a lot of cheesey looking guards and covers out there. Seems that if I see something I like it's either on the other side of the planet or made of some heavy ass stainless that is also a very poor heat conductor. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks,
Ryan

Mike is working on getting a few custom radiators made up for those involved with the turbo project. Prices were reasonable last I heard and may get cheaper if more guys sign up for one. Best bet would be to contact him. You can shoot him a private message, his user name is blvdblaster1200.

Mike is working on getting a few custom radiators made up for those involved with the turbo project. Prices were reasonable last I heard and may get cheaper if more guys sign up for one. Best bet would be to contact him. You can shoot him a private message, his user name is blvdblaster1200.

I'm not sure if this radiator is any good but it looks good. It's listed on Ebay for $136 brand new by zpcsports. Maybe someone here is familiar with it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364865195.734377.jpg

Back