Alaska 2010 or bust ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its 4.27 a gallon here, lucky you, think diesel is about the same or higher.

I'm surprised, we're not seeing much of any change in the cost per gal. yet. Figured they would have jumped on this as a perfect excuse, at least a week ago!

Kinda makes you wonder if this may turn into a far bigger deal than they're saying! :confused2:

It certainly has the potential for that!! :punk:

I think during ecological disasters caused by the oil company, they don't want the public even more pissed off by raising gas prices.

Just googled the map to Fair Banks Alaska
4157 miles from my house WOW what a ride that would be would have to change the oil a lot on this ride. Only thing if I made it up there I would never come back :punk:

Just googled the map to Fair Banks Alaska
4157 miles from my house WOW what a ride that would be would have to change the oil a lot on this ride. Only thing if I made it up there I would never come back :punk:

Come winter you would... lol

It's a fair bit to get there for sure. I think my Google maps is being a little optimistic!

Driving directions to Fairbanks, AK
3,551 mi ? about 3 days 4 hours
:rofl_200:
I'd have to average over 46 mph for 76 hours straight!
Hmm, maybe I'll just have helicopters refill my tank! :biglaugh:
Damn the moose.... full throttle ahead!

up until haines junction in the yukon, about 1.5 hrs out of whitehorse you can drive all the way at 75 mph or as fast as you want. after that the road got lots of frost heaves 'til Tok alaska. so wont be soo bad

thats the dream of my life, to ride out to alaska...
now is the time better then ever......unemployment time lol:punk:

Back