Anodized clutch and brake levers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bayoublaster

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas where I might be able to purchase different colored anodized clutch and brake levers? All I've been running across are ones made for the 2nd Gen Max. Thanks.

I bought a set of titanium colored aluminum from ebay. I don't remember the sellers name but if you do a forum search for adjustable levers you'll see it. I do remember several colors available and they do have the adjustment function which is nice. Have mine on for about 8 months now no issues.

Sorry everyone. Just ran across a 25 page thread on levers. Not sure how I missed it on the search.

Yeah I am looking for similar ones except in gold anodized version. I'm waiting to hear back from a seller on fleabay. He had some listed but looks like they are out right now. Hopefully hear something today. Appreciate the help. Nice looking ride too. My compliments as my 85 is still a work in progress, but it's getting there.

Back