Another new toy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I just got home from picking up my latest project. I got an 87 Honda super magna it runs but besides that it needs paint a clutch & a ton of cleaning but hey for 400 bucks I can deal with it. I have liked the super Magnas from day one.

Sounds like fun. Do we all get to pull wheelies on it on the 26th? LOL
Dont think it will be rideable by then this thing needs lots of work gonna push it to the side for now because I also bought an 86 Vmax with a kerker header & a stage 7 kit its been sitting for a couple years has 8500 original miles. I pick it up on Saturday morning & am gonna jump right into it.

so that's like... 6 bikes you'll have now? Wow sounds like a great garage - most I ever had was three and even then only for a short while as the then other half wasn't happy about it lol..

Especially jealous of the fact you have THREE maxes - how do you decide which one to ride?

so that's like... 6 bikes you'll have now? Wow sounds like a great garage - most I ever had was three and even then only for a short while as the then other half wasn't happy about it lol..

Especially jealous of the fact you have THREE maxes - how do you decide which one to ride?
Yeah I have the 3 Vmaxs now my 71 xs 650 Rat bike my 68 Tc 200 non running project a 94 Vulcan 750 & a 2007 Gs 500 & the Magna gonna sell the GS 500 & the Vulcan though thats why I bought them.

Latest posts

Back