Another NEWBIE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkw0417

Reaction score
HELLO Freinds. Just got my first Max a couple of weeks ago. I haven't seen any around this area. I just found this board earlier this week and this seems to be a great place. I am in West Houston, Katy area. So far I have done very basic things to the bick like take the tank embles off(thanks for the thread saying it is just double sided take), removed the yama sticker, and put bar end mirrors on. I also have a fly screen and a sissy bar(don't want to drop the Lady) on the way. Well I look forward to talking with everyone, or maybe just piping up when I have anything of value to say.

HELLO Freinds. Just got my first Max a couple of weeks ago. I haven't seen any around this area. I just found this board earlier this week and this seems to be a great place. I am in West Houston, Katy area. So far I have done very basic things to the bick like take the tank embles off(thanks for the thread saying it is just double sided take), removed the yama sticker, and put bar end mirrors on. I also have a fly screen and a sissy bar(don't want to drop the Lady) on the way. Well I look forward to talking with everyone, or maybe just piping up when I have anything of value to say.

Welcome! hope you find this forum as friendly and informative as myself and others do:punk:

Welcome! :cheers: Congrats on getting a VMax!:thumbs up: Didn't I hear you had snow this week in Texas!:surprise: Hope the Max came with a snow tire!:biglaugh:

Hey Buster, I thought we weren't letting new people in here anymore... :confused2:

LOL

Just playin! Glad to have ya! Enjoy the site and the bike!:thumbs up:

Yeah it snowed around Dallas, far from here. We just got rain. Since the max didn't come with floats I just kept inside.

Welcome aboard to the best VMAX forum! :eusa_dance:
Feel free to share your expierences knowledge or just to ask questions or opinions:cheers:

Welcome aboard! I am pretty new too. This place is invaluable! Any questions you may have, you can get answered here.

Mike

Back