Another project

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did he sell-off a recent acquisition or is it something he wants you to get running for him? Looks pretty-complete. When I saw it, I had to go peek in the carport to make-sure mine was still-there! If it's a '93, shouldn't it have the 4-pot calipers & 43 mm downtubes?

Did he sell-off a recent acquisition or is it something he wants you to get running for him? Looks pretty-complete. When I saw it, I had to go peek in the carport to make-sure mine was still-there! If it's a '93, shouldn't it have the 4-pot calipers & 43 mm downtubes?
OOPs I goofed on the posting its a 92. I did not get it from PatMax he just showed it to me.

OOPs I goofed on the posting its a 92. I did not get it from PatMax he just showed it to me.

Yep that's why I had to go look for mine! They look identical. A great color. Fastest? I dunno, I just want her to run, reliably and safely. From seeing the sissy bar posted-up, on the 'parts for-sale,' while the bike is still on your trailer, are you gonna part it all-out?

Yep that's why I had to go look for mine! They look identical. A great color. Fastest? I dunno, I just want her to run, reliably and safely. From seeing the sissy bar posted-up, on the 'parts for-sale,' while the bike is still on your trailer, are you gonna part it all-out?
Nope gonna fix it just selling the backrest seperate.

Back