Any suggestions on bar end mirrors.......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckzx9

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. First of all I have bar end mirrors now that I got off eBay for like $25 2 years ago. They were ok for awhile but from taking them on and off so much they just don't stay tight anymore. Now I love the bar end mirror concept but I was wondering if anyone has a nice set that they love and work good.

If you have something unique please upload a picture for me. :punk:
Thanks for looking :eusa_dance:

Mark

Hello everyone. First of all I have bar end mirrors now that I got off eBay for like $25 2 years ago. They were ok for awhile but from taking them on and off so much they just don't stay tight anymore. Now I love the bar end mirror concept but I was wondering if anyone has a nice set that they love and work good.

If you have something unique please upload a picture for me. :punk:
Thanks for looking :eusa_dance:

Mark

That's an easy fix, you can buy a 3 inch rubber tube from auto parts and replace the old ones on your bar end mirrors, this will firm things up like it was when new, cost less than 90 cents.
if you can post a clear photo of the bar end mirror mounting side we will have a better idea.

It's not just loose cause I could just get new guts I think I have 1 set and Steve O said he may have one also. The bolt is getting stripped and it's worn. I'm,ready for a new set. Just trying to see if anyone has a real nice set that they love. I'm ready for a change.
Thanks though firefly. I should have been more specific:bang head:

I have a set of bar ends which fold in (the bike has to share the garage with my girls car).

I looked around for ages to get some, even thought about spending a fortune on Ducati ones but I eventually found them on BanditMania.

http://www.banditmaniashop.co.uk/bar-end-mirrors-folding-1512-p.asp

UK site but they will happily ship to the US for a quite reasonable price.

Fitz666 how do they hold up at high speeds? I like those. I would like to find them in the US though. :clapping:

We sell a few different kinds. Any particular ones? Link to them? Pic of what you had?

Sean

Fitz666 how do they hold up at high speeds? I like those. I would like to find them in the US though. :clapping:

They only fold back at over 130mph, at which point I have no interest in what's behind me......

Back