Anyone ever try one of these?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'm hoping for, someone who has one, loves it and has a ton of pics! :punk:

Danny,

I could be wrong, and it is late and things are blurry, but this looks like it could be or very similar to what you are looking at with the National Cycle 12 1/2 in. Sport Windshield - 24020 . The pictures are hard to tell the exact shape on the website. Check it out. If it is the same item, more pictures can be found here.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=30165

Todd

Attachments

• 01616_aGNx2x4ApqM_600x450.jpg
    01616_aGNx2x4ApqM_600x450.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 32
You're absolutely right Todd, it is the Nat'l Cycle one. I like the way it looks on that bike....is it yours?

Looks a little bit higher than a fly screen so should push the wind up higher, which is just what I'm hoping for. Must be a custom mount, eh?

Thanks for finding that! :worthy:

Danny,

I could be wrong, and it is late and things are blurry, but this looks like it could be or very similar to what you are looking at with the National Cycle 12 1/2 in. Sport Windshield - 24020 . The pictures are hard to tell the exact shape on the website. Check it out. If it is the same item, more pictures can be found here.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=30165

Todd

That looks like an MRA windshield and not the National Cycle one.

Think you are right Mike....the NC shield has a much more rounded shape, and no badge on the front. Gotta do some more research......:hmmm:

Sorry about that Danny, I wasn't sure. But it may give you an idea what it may look like anyways. No that isn't my bike, just ironic that it is the same year and color! Like I said, the pictures are really hard to tell the profile and size on the website.....at least for me..lol. Old eyes don't work so good.

Todd

Sorry about that Danny, I wasn't sure. But it may give you an idea what it may look like anyways. No that isn't my bike, just ironic that it is the same year and color! Like I said, the pictures are really hard to tell the profile and size on the website.....at least for me..lol. Old eyes don't work so good.

Todd

No problem Todd, I thought it was a Nat'l Cycle too.

These puppies come with any mounting apparatus ?

Think so Paul, I have their site up but it's in German, I think, and I'm not sure about shipping. I'll get the link.

Latest posts

Back