anyone have a drawing for R1 conversion brackets? wanting to machine some

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88Vmax

Reaction score
as title says. i have a buddy that works at a machine shop. Can someone make a downloadable file with some measurements so i can make som e R1 brake brackets. been looking around for a bit. if some one has a set can we get you to take some time and help us out....
Thanks in advance

with any luck i cold make these and get them made for half the price that QUALITYPARTSONLINE and CUSTOMVMAXSERVICES sells them for

Would sending you the part be of any help? I have the rear brake bracket for R1 caliper. Patmax VMOA 4860

it may i can ask my friend. I would really like the fronts more. havent thought of the rear. if so id pay shipping or buy it unless it is on your bike at the moment?

either or. as long as there are measurements of course. Is this for the rear single piston r1 caliper? or is this for the right front caliper to be mounted on the rear?

The R1 rear caliper mod uses the two piston right front R1. I think it then uses a front rotor too. Part I have is on a non running Max so no big deal. I would ship at my expense for a deal on the new part and I would pay for return shipping. If that interests you just let me know and I'll get it right out. Sincerely, Patmax

Are u wanting a new rear bracket? I talked to the guy today and he said that if i can get it and take it to him or have a pdf or a dxf file he can run that to. So either or. Do you have any idea on the front caliper brackets?
Id really like to do both. and if i can get this done the way im hoping id be willing to copy yours and send you one no charge for the help.

Latest posts

Back