Anyone have a spare brake lever?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Well, as you know our fellow member of the down under contingent went down the other day and broke some bits.
I offered him a spare lever which I was sure I still had but after an exhaustive search today I've come to the conclusion that I biffed it into the rubbish which now leaves me feeling somewhat bad for the poor prick.

He's probably to proud to ask, so I will on his behalf and appeal to anyone that may be able to help out with a spare brake lever?
Right now he's probably not feeling too happy and a bit bashed up, so I'm sure
this will help.

Cheers jedi-

Well, as you know our fellow member of the down under contingent went down the other day and broke some bits.
I offered him a spare lever which I was sure I still had but after an exhaustive search today I've come to the conclusion that I biffed it into the rubbish which now leaves me feeling somewhat bad for the poor prick.

He's probably to proud to ask, so I will on his behalf and appeal to anyone that may be able to help out with a spare brake lever?
Right now he's probably not feeling too happy and a bit bashed up, so I'm sure
this will help.

Cheers jedi-

Thanks for the offer anyways Steve , yes im banged up and sore and pissed off bout what happened . If you aint got it you aint got it . Thanks anyway . :clapping:

But if anyone has one it would be appreciated , also some stock hand grips wouldnt go a miss as my cheap foam ones took the fall bad , lucky that the mirrors and indicators were untouched and my polished scoops survived resonably well due to the many many coats of wax on them .

Once again many thanks

Matt :punk:

I have a set of used stock grips and a front brake lever. Lever has some damage to it on the end though.

Ah SHIT!! I have a front brake lever, and actually thought about throwing it in the box with the footpeg (which went out yesterday), but didn't!! :bang head:

The lady at the PO said there was supposed to be 3 forms, but on-line postage only printed one....?? :confused2: Whatever the hell THAT'S s'posed to mean, but I'm hoping nothing got screwed up with mailing the footpeg.

If you can wait Matt until the footpeg gets there (just to be sure I did it right) I'll send out the brake lever. Just let me know when it arrives and the lever will go right out....is that OK?

danny

Matt, if you can wait for two weeks until I get back home, I will send you a set of stock grips. PM me your address if interested

Ah SHIT!! I have a front brake lever, and actually thought about throwing it in the box with the footpeg (which went out yesterday), but didn't!! :bang head:

The lady at the PO said there was supposed to be 3 forms, but on-line postage only printed one....?? :confused2: Whatever the hell THAT'S s'posed to mean, but I'm hoping nothing got screwed up with mailing the footpeg.

If you can wait Matt until the footpeg gets there (just to be sure I did it right) I'll send out the brake lever. Just let me know when it arrives and the lever will go right out....is that OK?

danny

That would be cool , once again
Thanks Danny . :clapping::punk:

Have brake and clutch lever, and a bunch of other bits - also have my stock 06 complete exhaust that you can have, Gunrunner - In a situation like this, there free for you - would even split shipping 50/50 with you, for the exhaust - just let me know and it's yours - need to get that max back up and running and looking purdy!

Mike

Have brake and clutch lever, and a bunch of other bits - also have my stock 06 complete exhaust that you can have, Gunrunner - I a situation like this, there free for you - would even split shipping 50/50 with you, for the exhaust - just let me know and it's yours - need to get that max back up and running and looking purdy!

Mike

Mike,

I really dont know what to say , the generousity from people on this site well im just simply amazed . Have sent you a PM so i wait to here from you .
How can i not say no .
Matt . :Shocked::clapping::You_Rock: .... :punk:

Mike,

I really dont know what to say , the generousity from people on this site well im just simply amazed . Have sent you a PM so i wait to here from you .
How can i not say no .
Matt . :Shocked::clapping::You_Rock: .... :punk:

Matt, no problem, they are just laying around anyways and will never go back on my bike anyways - will get pics to you tonight - now I have a couple of contacts in shipping so will see if I can come up with a decent deal on the shipping cost too.

Mike

Matt, no problem, they are just laying around anyways and will never go back on my bike anyways - will get pics to you tonight - now I have a couple of contacts in shipping so will see if I can come up with a decent deal on the shipping cost too.

Mike

Cool deal Mike...Matt, I'll take a back seat on this and if you still need my lever just let me know!! :thumbs up:

danny

Obviously this is between you guys and Matt, but I'd also like to say THANKS to all that have offered to help Matt and his predicament.

Also like to say thanks to the guys on the board who have helped me with shipping bits and pieces previously and have offered to help with future stuff.:clapping: you rock:punk:

The generosity on this board is overwhelming .

Back