Anyone here a realtor???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
well, as i posted before, i'm in the beginning stages of ending an 11 year relationship. i need to find a place for myself and my dogs. i'm looking at renting a place of my own, or a roommate scenario. the rental option without a roommate is what i'd prefer, but its gonna probably put me in a position where i cannot save any money or put me out in the sticks. i'm now considering just trying to buy a place on my own. i can come up with between $9k-$11k in the next few weeks for sure to use as a downpayment, and probably another 5-6 if i can sell my truck and the aprilia. if there are any realtors or mortgage people on here-with a 571 credit score and $17k for a downpayment-what are the chances of getting into a place that cost in the 100k-110k range?? i realize there are alot of other variables in getting an actual number, but i wanna know if i even have a chance. if anyone can shed any light on this matter, i'd really like to hear what you have to say. if you've found yourself in a similar situation chime in as well. i know some people may not want to disclose financial info but i'm just exploring all my options. your input is greatly appreciated and i thank you in advance.

later odieoh24
progress.gif

sorry man, not a realtor, but using zillow.com if u haven't heard of it may help.

The Realtor I work with says.......NONE.........:confused2:

Sorry man....

Sorry about your troubles mate. I've been there myself.

Get an apartment and get back on your feet. Your going to find it next to impossible, no, probably impossible, to get a mortgage for the time being.

Get on your feet. Get settled. Save up another $10-15K for a down and closing costs. Clean up your credit a bit, a year can do wonders. And then reassess.

Best of luck. There are brighter days ahead for you.

Not a realtor but my mother is and I've been around it all for years. I think your estimated downpayment isnt bad compared to your target price range. Problem is the lower your credit score the higher your rate will probably end up being. Personally I think you would have a shot at getting a mortgage. Here in Jersey I have a friend who does mortgages and if you lived in the area I'd refer you to him and he would more than likely run the numbers for you for free (always has for referals).

Back