anyone try this speaker set up

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twin-Turbo-B_King.jpg

Dont need speakers if you sport one of these on it....

The first one looks like the bike Rick from Rick's custom cycle did that i told you about. Nice set up but a'lot of coin. And i would still want tune's.

"Current draw - 23 amps average, 45 amps peak"
All that power(loudness potential) comes at a steep price. Methinks WAY too much for poor Mr.Max's :confused2:electrical system.
Cheers!

I've been wearing earbuds under my helmet30 years now and I'm tired of dealing with them I really like to ride with music playing not sure if I want to spend $500 but to get what I want it will cost

A buddy of mine had a set like that on his bike. They sounded good but there wasnt any really inconspicuous way to mount them on the bike where they werent in the way. He started out with them on his handlebars but we all gave him shit for the Mickey Mouse ears on his bike. He eventually moved them to his engine guards but with road noise and wind they were pretty inefficient for real sound while riding. What he eventually did was go back to doing what you have been doing for 20 years... headphones and his iPhone. Also I guess it would depend on the bike you are mounting these to. THe Max doesnt have a lot of free space for this type of speaker set up. Just my thought tho. WHen I want to cruise with tunes I ride my Street Glide and everything is there in the fairing.

...I really like to ride with music playing not sure if I want to spend $500 but to get what I want it will cost

No need to spend $500, get a pair of these for around $350. You can still listen to your music on the move + also use them off the bike. The fidelity of what you will hear will also be much better than any external speaker with minimal current draw.
One final benefit is that those nearby won't be annoyed by someone else's loud music.

I have a pair of the non-custom jobbies and can vouch for the sound quality.

So in other words no one has info on this set up. Thank's.

I have an O'neal bluetooth helmet and I'm really happy with it.

I can answer phone calls with a touch of a button and the other end can hear me loud and clear and I can hear them.

I stream music through it and have my phone mounted to my bike and wired to a power source.

GPS / Google maps on the ready.

https://www.oneal.com/index.php/street/o-neal/helmets/commander-bt-helmet-white-detail

Here's a pic of how I mount my S4 Galaxy for music and maps

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back