Ape hangers x 10

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seen that pic before dont look to safe.....aways thought a little 8 10 inch bars on a max would look cool and sit well

It's always difficult to get the proper perspective from a picture, but looks to me like those MAY be in excess of 14" from the seat, as allowed by law.
NY law, anyway. :biglaugh:

Roughly the same geometry as an eggbeater!! :rofl_200:

They say how you modify your motorcycle is a piece of the owners personailty... Hmmm what kinda guy do you think he is .......

I am saying a Dumb Ass

I can just see him rear-ending someone. And the extra point is GOOD!:rofl_200:

There isn't any way that can be safe. At least for me. I could not control the bike properly enough. I'd be putting others in danger...

Can you imagine him rear-ending a car? He'd slide all the way up the tank and rack himself good, among other things...

It's always difficult to get the proper perspective from a picture, but looks to me like those MAY be in excess of 14" from the seat, as allowed by law.
NY law, anyway. :biglaugh:

Roughly the same geometry as an eggbeater!! :rofl_200:

Here in Florida your hands cannot be above your shoulders, or you can get a ticket.
They don't enforce it though.

Seen this pic b4 and it made me laugh a lot - what a tool! :icon_rolleyes:

To be honest I think ape hangers are kinda stupid generally - what's the point of them other than looking silly? There's no way there's a single advantage to having your arms up in the air riding any kind of two-wheeler, unless you're some kind of trapeze-riding circus clown IMHO..

Any bike whose bars are so high that a ladder is required to add brake fluid for the front brakes is totally f'n gay. That guy has almost no control over the bike :looser:

Back